Baby, Ch4 [by ChungusMyBungus]

It had been a few months since the catastrophic revelation that Baby was pregnant, and in that time things had only gotten worse.
Thanks to Nelson altering the pamphlet, Baby’s life was being made an absolute misery. Gone was her delicious candy and cake for every meal, now she was fed a strict diet of sludge-like kibble and plain water.
“BUH BABBEH WAN’ TWEATIES!” Baby would shriek every time.
“Treats aren’t good for your foals, Baby.” Mom would reply sternly, before picking up a spoon to feed Baby. She had been gentle at first, trying all the classics, including the iconic ‘airplane’ method… but nothing had worked. Baby refused to open her mouth, and even if Mom was able to trick her into doing so, she’d spit the kibble out as soon as she tasted it. But eventually Baby had learned, despite her tantrums, kibble was the only food she was getting. So reluctantly, and sobbing the entire time, she had finally started to chew and even swallow a few mouthfuls of the dense brown sludge.

But that wasn’t all.
According to the pamphlet, Baby must not be moved from her beanbag, as grabbing and squeezing at her stomach might cause injury to the foal inside her, or even result in them being born with defects.
Baby was, of course, not happy with this.
“BABBEH WAN HUGGY!”
"No, Baby, that’s not safe for you right now. It might hurt the babies.
“DUN CAWE ABOWT DUMMEH BABBEHS! BABBEH WAN A HUGGY! MUMMAH GIB BABBEH HUGGY NAO!”
“No, Baby, it isn’t safe.”
Then, a few hours later…
“BABBEH AWW SMEWWY! WAN BAFFY!”
“I’m sorry, Baby, but you’re too delicate to move right now.”
“BUH NU WIKE BE SMEWWY! GIB BAFFY!

Not only that, but the pamphlet said, for the health and stress-reduction of the mother-to-be, any and all distractions or health risks must be removed immediately. This included, the pamphlet said, toys, televisions, anything sharp, anything hard…
Soon enough, the only things left in Baby’s room were Baby and her beanbag. No TV, no toys, not even her bed. She simply lay slumped on her beanbag permanently, unable to move due to her own fatty bulk, and with both Mom and Alex refusing to even touch her.

And sure enough, Baby’s misery was more than enough reason for her to fight back in her own way, which meant screaming the house down at all hours of the day and night, shitting and pissing all over the floor (with more fervor than usual, that is), and spitting out her food whenever she felt like it. By the end of only the first week, Baby’s room was absolutely filthy. Everything stank, everything was horrible, and it only served to make Baby more miserable.
She didn’t have any toys to play with, she didn’t have any TV to watch, she couldn’t even go outside in her cart. All she could do was lie there, surrounded by her own stinking filth, and scream.

Meanwhile, Mom was being run ragged.
Despite it all, she still loved Baby, and was doing everything in her power to make her happy. At least, everything that the pamphlet said she was allowed to do… which was very little.
At best Mom would spend time with Baby, talking and feeding her, but Baby made it very clear she was in a foul mood with Mom, and hated every second they spent together, shitting and pissing and spitting as much as she could whenever Mom was in her room.
Mom should still have been working, but was using sick-days to stay at home with Baby. Alex had taken a few days off school to help, but knew it was only a matter of time before someone started asking what exactly was more important than her education, and ‘a pregnant fluffy pony’ wasn’t going to cut it.

The days rolled on. Baby grew more miserable and furious with every one, and Mom’s patience grew thinner. All the while, Alex simply stayed quiet, watching it all play out, laughing herself to sleep every night as she heard Baby shrieking again about how she didn’t even want to have babies.

Then, at long last, it happened.
Right in the middle of one of Baby’s tantrums, it finally happened.

“…AN’ WAN’ TOYSIES AN’ WAN’ CANDIES AN’ WAN’ A BAFFY AN’ WAN’-”
She suddenly froze, her face screwed up in discomfort. Mom had been spending time with Baby to keep her company, while Alex did her homework in the other room, but they both snapped to attention when they heard it.
“BIGGEST POOPIES!!! SCREEEEEEEE!!!”
“ALEX! GET IN HERE!” Mom shouted, as Alex was already bolting in through the door. She had no intention of helping, she just wanted to watch.
“Is it happening? Is it finally happening?” Alex asked, already well aware.
“Y-yes, I think so!” Mom replied anxiously. Several months of anguish (and $2,000), and this was what it built up to. A litter of foals she could, with any luck, sell off.

“HUH… HEWP!” Baby squeaked as she wriggled and writhed on her beanbag. “BABBEHS C-C-COMIN’!!!”
Then, with a squeak, a small slimy blob slipped out of her rear, landing with a wet ‘slap’ on the shit-stained carpet.
“GUH… GEH… GET OWT! GET OWT DUMMEH BABBEHS!” Baby snarled, thrashing around on the beanbag as best she could, heavy beads of sweat falling from her face. “GET OWT OF BABBEH’S TUMMY!”
She screwed up her face again, squealed again, and another wet ‘slap’ was heard as another baby fell out from her rear.
Finally, Mom woke up and got to work.
“Alex, get a bowl of warm water, hurry! And a towel!”
Alex dashed off and got what was needed, taking her sweet time with warming up the water as she continued to hear baby squeaking and squealing in the other room.
“EEP!” ‘splat’
“ERK!” ‘splat’
“HORK!” ‘splat’
“ALEX!!!”

Alex came back a second later, carrying the bowl and the towel as asked for.
Mom was crouched behind Baby and picked up the first of the foals, dipping it carefully in the bowl of water to wipe off the leftover fluids. Once the foal was cleaned and relatively dry, they were able to see it was a unicorn, a cream-beige coat like Colossus, with a dark red mane like Baby.
Mom’s eyes litup like dollar-signs. This was going to work out after all!
“Alex, you handle the others!” Mom said, suddenly dumping the tiny chirping foal into Alex’s hands. “I’m going to make some calls!”
Mom bolted out of the room, and Alex was left to dutifully clean off each of the foals. There were five in total, the first which had already been cleaned, then there was a hot pink pegasus with a dark chocolate brown mane, then a weird earthie throwback with greyish-yellow fur and a dark green mane, then one that looked like a pure mix of both Baby and Colossus with murky brown fur and a dark-brown-almost-black mane. Finally, there was a tiny pale-pink pegasus runt which didn’t even have enough fluff to have a mane yet.

“Blurgh…” Baby belched, somehow no less fatter than she always looked despite having just unloaded an entire litter of foals. “DUMMEH SISSY, WHA’ HAPPENIN’?!”
“Your foals are right here, Baby.” Alex said, picking up the five tiny foals in her hands and carrying them around to Baby’s face so she could look at them. She had expected the pure brown one to be an issue, but in the end, Baby wasn’t interested in any of them, ‘poopie’ colors or otherwise.
“HRMPH! DUMMEH BABBEHS FINAWWY WISTEN TO BABBEH! NOW STAY OWDDA BABBEH’S TUMMY, DUMMEH STOOPID BABBEHS!!!”
Just then, Mom came back in, beaming with joy.
“Baby, you’re not gonna believe this!” She said, pulling out her phone. “I’ve already found a buyer for your first foal!”
“DUN CAWE!” Baby snapped, sticking out her tongue at the heap of tiny chirping foals in Alex’s hands.
“He lives one state over, he’s willing to pay up to $500 for it! I just need to get a good picture…”
Alex gently placed the rest of the foals on the ground, watching as they blindly dragged themselves back towards the beanbag their blob of a mother was slumped on top of, immobile as ever. No matter how recently born they were, they always wanted to find their mamas.

“Okay Alex, hold it just like that, there we go…” Click. “Perfect! I’ll send that over t-”
She paused.
“Oh for god’s sake… alright, fine.” She said while typing something on her phone.
“What’s up, Mom?”
“This idiot in the next state, he wants a picture of the foal with her mother, to ensure we’re a legitimate breeder!”
Alex looked around the shit-stained room, the obese fluffy mare, the heap of chirping, squeaking newborns, and the wild-eyed woman who ran the joint. They couldn’t have been less legitimate.
But Alex obliged, kneeling next to Baby and pushing the foal up next to her face. Mom snapped a picture, but rolled her eyes. It wouldn’t do, Baby had moved and, in the picture, become a large pink blur.
“HRMPH! DUMMEH BABBEH, GU 'WAY!” Baby snapped, snarling at her foal, who could only tearfully chirp in response.
“Baby, that’s enough.” Mom said, steadying her phone to take another picture “Now c’mon, smile for the camera.”
“NU! NU WAN SMIWE! NU WAN DUMMEH BABBEH NEAH FACEY EIBAH!”
Another picture, another eye-roll. This time Baby had held still long enough, but the picture had captured her glaring at her own foal with absolute seething hatred. Nothing about it said ‘mother and child’, whether it was true or not.
“Baby, you’re getting on my last nerve…” Mom warned, gripping her phone tighter. “Just smile for the fucking picture already, and mommy gets $500.”
“DUN CAWE! NEBAH CAWED! NU WA-” Baby paused, spotted the foal out of the corner of her eye again, and completely fucking snapped.

“NU WAN’ DUMMEH BABBEH!!!”
Baby wrenched her head around, curled her mouth around the tiny beige foal’s miniscule head, and bit down hard.
With an almost cartoonish ‘chomp’, followed by a ‘gulp’, the foal’s head was completely gone.
Mom dropped her phone.
Alex dropped the foal’s bleeding, headless corpse.

But it wasn’t over yet.
While Mom and Alex both looked, stunned into silence, Baby had only just begun.
The rest of her foals had made it to the beanbag and were weakly pawing at it’s soft, stain-riddled surface, mewling and chirping for their mother’s love, and milk, and warmth. As if by some radar-sense, they knew that, directly above them, lay mama’s swollen milk-filled teats, ready to be suckled at for hours upon hours… if they could only reach them!
Baby screwed up her face, squeezed her sphincter, and with a colossal ripping sound, emptied her bowels, sending a torrent of watery shit down onto her remaining four foals. Some were killed instantly, after being crushed by the weight of the turds, others were killed slowly as the foul liquid seeped into their open, chirping mouths, filling their lungs and drowning them.
But within 20 seconds, all of Baby’s foals were dead.

“Hrmph.” Baby snorted proudly. “Nu mowe dummeh babbehs!”

Mom had turned completely white. Alex felt like she was going to vomit, and not even from the foul smell, but simply from the ghastly sight that she’d witnessed in general. She hadn’t expected Baby to actually kill her foals, she didn’t even think she physically could. She was such a huge fat lump, she could barely move at all.

Then, the doorbell rang, and the spell was broken with a ‘ding-dong’.

Mom’s arm snapped out and she brutally slapped Baby across the face, immediately sending her into a crying fit.
“WA-A-AH! MEANY MUMMAH HUWT BABBEH!”
“Baby, you worthless fat bitch!” Mom yelled at her. "Do you have any idea what you’ve just done?! Those foals of yours could’ve made me a fortune!"
“NU CAWE! MUMMAH MEANY! BABBEH HAPPY KIWWED STOOPID DUMMEH BABBEHS! HUHUHU…”
Alex, meanwhile, darted out of the room as the doorbell rang a a second time. As she reached the door, she heard the sound of Baby violently shitting once again, followed by another hard slap.
“OWIES! MUMMAH STAHP HUWTIN’ BABBEH! BABBEH DU NUFFIN’ WONG!”
“Nothing wrong?! Nothing wrong?!” Mom shrieked, her voice becoming akin to a tea-kettle’s whistle. "You murdered all five of your foals, and more importantly you wasted two thousand dollar’s worth of pedigree stallion semen!!!"
“NU CAWE! NU CAWE!” Baby sang-screamed, resulting in another slap. “OWIES! HUHUHU!!!”

Finally Alex grabbed the doorhandle and wrenched it open… coming face to face with a woman of around 40 years old, wearing a smart looking suit, with a grey-haired man standing behind her.
“Hello there dear,” The woman began. “Wer’e from Child Protective Servi-”
SLAP!
“NU MOWE OWIES! HUHUHU!”
"Shut the fuck up, you worthless little tramp!"
The two CPS officials froze, glanced at each other, then peered past Alex’s shoulder and at the doorway leading into Baby’s room, which was full of shit-stains, screaming, and a gently spreading pool of blood.
The woman spoke again.
“…what the fuck is going on here?!”

(Next)

38 Likes

Not gonna lie, I had a hard time figuring out how to have Baby kill her foals, but I got there in the end.

7 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Drowned by Poop is a shitty way to go

3 Likes

Hachachacha!

1 Like

It’s 6am, I’m doing a 2nd/1st shift switch.

I see this.

And my day gets better.

Oh Baby you stupid bitch. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

4 Likes

Good news, the final part is almost done.

2 Likes

This has to be one of my favorite stories I’ve seen on here.

2 Likes

My favorite scene in the Story…

12 Likes

Fanart is always appreciated. I was honestly hoping someone would draw something of Baby slumped on her beanbag.

3 Likes

And we start to see Baby get what she truly deserves. Good.

1 Like

Sincerely hope Alex gets to go live a happy life with Pappa Alex. Maybe get a decent fluffy… or a fluffy shaped punching bag. One of the two.

3 Likes

this reminds me of Saturn devouring his son. But would it be more accurate to call it like Hera devouring her children?

You know I shouldn’t have been surprised at all. What baby did do her children, but I am still somehow shocked and disgusted. Bravo. Bravo!

1 Like

CPS actually being able to do something in a timely fashion is the real fiction here. Lol Hope it opens things up to litigation and removal for for Alex so she can live a better life. Poor kid deserves it.

You are a fucking champ. Not only do you write a lot but you write WELL. A++

4 Likes

I am impressed she actually managed to physically kill the foals

Right? Wasn’t easy to come up with either.

1 Like

Four foals and one turd ba-dum-tis :drum:

1 Like

Can you draw the next part with ehat happens to the other foals? Also you really do the fuzz texture well on that ball pf lard.

1 Like

Hopefully Alex can return to having a normal life with her Father after this whole ordeal!