Baby, Ch3 [by ChungusMyBungus]

Alex got out of bed the next morning to a surprisingly quiet house. It was a Saturday, that usually meant she’d have to spend all day with Baby. But after last night…
Alex wandered out to the lounge and saw Mom sitting with a mug of coffee in her hands. She was staring directly ahead, and seemed to be thinking things over. Eventually she got up, left her now-cold coffee on the side-table, muttered something about going out and disappeared out the front door.
Then, a few minutes later, Baby evidently woke up.
“Snrrk… whuh…?” She mumbled, dragging herself out of her slumber with a smack of her lips. “Bluh… bah… buhb…”
She let out a yawn, followed by a loud fart, and then seemed to remember what was happening before she dropped off.
“HEY DUMMEH MUMMAH! WHEWE AWE YOO?! BABBEH WAN DWINKIES! NAO!”
Alex smirked and went to the kitchen, fetched a bottle of water from the fridge and carried it through.
“Mom’s gone out.” She said, pushing the mouth of the bottle into Baby’s open mouth. Baby sucked greedily at the water, the bottle crinkling and creaking as she drained it in seconds, all while locking furious eyes with Alex.

Finally, when the bottle was empty, she spat it out with a gasping breath.

“BAH… BABBEH WAN’ ENFIES! WHY DUMMEH MUMMAH NU WISTEN TO BABBEH?! BABBEH AWWAYS GET WHAT BABBEH WAN’! AN BABBEH WAN’ ENFIES!!!
“Yeah, I know.” Alex said with a slight shrug. “It doesn’t make any sense to me, I mean, you always get what you want.”
“YUS!”
“But Mom won’t listen to you now.”
“NU!”
“But of course, you HAVE to get what you want.”
“YUS!”
Alex smirked.
“So I think you should just keep demanding. Whatever she says, whatever she does, don’t you dare stop, because that means she wins!
Baby listened, and snarled.
"DUMMEH MUMMAN NU GUN’ WIN! BABBEH AWWAYS WIN! BABBEH SMAWTEST! BABBEH BESTEST! BABBEH GET WHAT BABBEH WAN’ EBEWYTIME! AN BABBEH… BABBEH WAN’… WAN ENFIES!!!"
She ended her screaming tirade with a gasp for breath, having worn herself out purely from shouting.

About two hours later, Mom finally came home, still in something of a daze, but she was holding something behind her back. Alex couldn’t see it properly, but it looked like some kind of brochure or pamphlet.
“Baby…” She began, her voice warbling. “You know I hate seeing you unhappy, so against my better judgment, against what I want for you… I’ve decided that… it might…”
She paused, on the brink of tears.
“…might be best for you to… to breed with another fluffy, just like you want.”
Alex almost expected Baby to be thankful or happy, but of course, she never was.
“HRMPH! DAT’S WIGHT! DUMMEH STOOPID MUMMAH FINAWWY WISTENIN’ TO BABBEH! NAO WHEWE SPESHUL-FWIEND? BABBEH WAN ENFIES WIGHT NAO!!!”
“H-hold on now, Baby, we’ve got to pick one first.”
“Pick?” Baby asked, surprised.
“Of course!” Mom replied, pulling out the pamphlet from behind her back. “I was just out at a fluffy breeding mill, I didn’t even know there was one so close, and they told me all about it. How it was perfectly natural, and all that… and they gave me this, it’s like a… a catalogue. It shows all the different stallions they have available… and the prices.” Alex noted Mom whispered the last part. Baby hadn’t haerd it, but she wouldn’t have cared anyway.

“SHOW BABBEH! SHOW NAO!” Baby shrieked, thrashing on her beanbag. Mom knelt down and opened the pamphlet out, revealing three printed pages of various options.
“HIM!” Baby shouted immediately, pointing at one of the pictures in the brochure with a stubby hoof. “BABBEH WAN’ HIM! DAT FWUFFEH WOOK WIKE HE GIB GUD ENFIES!”
Alex looked. The stallion that Baby had picked was, as far as fluffy ponies went, an absolute Chad. He was a large, fairly muscular earthie, and looked more like an actual horse than a cuddly little fluffy pony. He had smooth cream-white fur on his body and a dark chestnut mane that looked like it had come right out of a salon commercial. His name was ‘COLOSSUS’, because of course it was, and the accompanying description explained he was patient and gentle, but guaranteed to produce beautiful, star-quality foals.
Mom, however, was more fixated on the price. Colossus was ranked as the breeding farm’s absolute best… meaning for a mare to breed with him, it cost up to $1,000 (per nut).
“Uh, sweetie…” Mom began timidly. "I don’t know if he’d be right for you… how about this one, over here? Look, his name is Minty, and he’s… uh… better…"
Mom was lying through her teeth. Minty was on the last page of the pamphlet, at the very bottom, because he had vomit-green fur, was missing a leg and, according to the summary, ‘possessed a foul disposition around other fluffies’, so much so that he wasn’t allowed to actually breed on his own, he had to have an attendant on hand to hold him in place to ensure he didn’t beat the mare to death while they were still mating.
But, Alex noted, the one upside was that breeding with Minty only cost $25.
“YUCK!” Baby yelled after seeing Minty’s picture. "DAT FWUFFEH UGWY! NU WAN HAB ENFIES WIF UGWY STOOPID DUMMEH FWUFFEH! WAN COWOSSUS!"

Mom bit her lip, looking back at Colossus and the staggering $1,000 tag (per nut).
“N-now, Baby, darling…” Mom began, desperate to avoid another tantrum. “I don’t really think we should spend that much on this, after all, surely Minty would do-”
“NU DUMMEH MUMMAH!” Baby shrieked, flapping her hooves around wildly. “DUN YOO KNU NUFFIN?! MINTY A DUMMEH POOPY FWUFFEH! HIM UGWY! UGWY UGWY UGWY!!! BABBEH WAN COWOSSUS FOW SPESHUL-HUGGIES! HIM PWETTIEST STAWWION EBAH! GIB GUD SPESHUL-HUGGIES TO BABBEH’S NO-NOS!”
Mom looked, pleading, at Alex, but Alex just looked blankly back. This wasn’t her decision, she was only 11. What did she know about fluffy pony breeding and the value of $1,000 (per nut)?
“Baby, please reconsider.” Mom pressed, looking back into the brochure. “Look at this one, his name is… uh… Sonichu… look at his lovely yellow fur, and-”
Baby had had enough.
“WA-A-A-AH!!!” She shrieked, erupting into tears as she flailed and thrashed on her beanbag, her enormous bulk jiggling violently. “MUMMAH NU WUB BABBEH! MUMMAH HATE BABBEH! NU WET BABBEH HAB SPESHUL-HUGGIES WIF COWOSSUS!!! NU FAIW! NU WUB MUMMAH NU MOWE EIBAH!!!”
“A-alright, alright!” Mom pleaded, shutting the brochure to cuddle Baby’s crying face to her chest. “Alright fine, I’ll talk to the breeder and arrange an appointment with Colossus! Mommy loves you, Baby! Promise!”

Alex watched it all and tried not to vomit. Baby was vile, and her Mom was spineless. They made a perfect pair… except it left Alex caught in the middle.
Not for the first time, she wished she could live with Dad, but Mom had harangued the judge into granting her full custody. She never even saw Dad anymore, at best they chatted online, but that was it.
She missed him. He missed her too. It wasn’t fair.

Alex drifted out of her thoughts to see Mom crying as Baby let loose a torrent of steaming yellow piss out of her rear, soaking her beanbag and the floor.
It was going to be fair again real fucking soon.
She and Nelson had made sure of that.

They went to the breeder farm the next day. Nothing else would stop Baby from screaming.
10am on a Sunday morning, and Alex was sitting on a plastic chair next to Mom while they filled out the paperwork for Baby… who was, as ever, slumped in her red wagon next to them, huffing and snorting about how long it was taking for her to get her ‘gud enfies’.
Finally the paperwork was done and Mom handed it over to a member of staff behind a desk, a young girl with red hair and glasses.
“Okay, this all seems in order, and-”
The girl stopped speaking. She had caught sight of Baby, heaped in her cart, sweating and wheezing as she was on a constant basis.
“Uh, ma’am, your fluffy doesn’t look particularly health-”
“Excuse me?” Mom snapped, locking eyes with the staff member in an instant. “Did I ask for your misguided, misinformed, online-college-degree opinion about the wellbeing of my pet?”
“N-no, I-”
“Do I need to raise a formal complaint? Because you bet your skinny little ass I’ll do exactly that if I have to! Don’t you dare make me call for a manager, or I guarantee it, you’ll be out of a job by the end of the day!”
Alex sighed and rolled her eyes. Mom had a particular knack for getting her way with things. It’s why, when she had been told she couldn’t have kids, she’d come home that same evening with Baby.

“I-I think Colossus is ready for you now.” The girl said, tapping something on her computer. A man in a white coat came through a door and smiled at them.
“Good to see you again!” He said, shaking Mom’s hand. “And this must be Baby!”
He paused for a moment upon seeing the fat lump that had been poured into the wagon, but recovered quickly.
“Well, let’s roll her on through, time is of the essence!”
Alex and Mom alternately pulled the cart through the halls of the breeding farm until they were led to a room with a door set next to an observation window. Inside was Colossus, standing proudly with his head held high, his chestnut mane cascading down his head and neck, his tail swishing gracefully.
The man opened the door and Mom heaved Baby out of her wagon, grunting and panting as she carried the fat blob into the breeding room.
“Okay Baby…” Mom said as she placed Baby on the smooth, tiled floor. “Mommy will be right outside, okay? So if you get scared, or change your mind, or-”
“SHADDUP MUMMAH!” Baby snapped. "BABBEH GUN’ GET GUD ENFIES! GET OWT!!!"
She let out a single sharp fart, and Mom dashed out of the room, determined to avoid making a scene (or having to pay for a cleaning bill on top of everything else).

“Hewwo pwetty mawe.” Colossus said, flicking his mane back over his shoulder. “Am Cowossus… you da pwettiest mawe Cowossus ebah se-”
He paused. He, too, had actually seen Baby.
“SHADDUP PWETTY DUMMEH!” Baby shrieked. “BABBEH NU WAN TAWK TO YOO! BABBEH JUST WAN’ ENFIES!”
“O… otay…” Colossus muttered, awkwardly waddling around to behind Baby. He grimaced at the sight, a medly of dark brown stains buried deep in her thick pink fluff… but hey, ‘enfies’ was ‘enfies’ after all.
“Otay pwetty mawe, awe yoo wea-”
"YUS DUMMEH! BABBEH BEEN WEADY AWW DAY! HUWWY UP AND GIB ENFIES!!!"
Colossus stepped forwards and, bracing himself, plunged his dick towards Baby’s shit-smeared genitalia.
“Enf enf enf!” He grunted, thrusting his hips into her. “Dat feew gud, pwetty mawe?”
“WHA?! NU!” Baby snorted. “NU FEEW NUFFIN! GIB BETTAH ENFIES!”
Colossus looked anxious, and thrusted harder… but to no avail.
"BABBEH NU FEEW NUFFIN! DUMMEH COWOSSUS, WHY NU GIB ENFIES?! BABBEH WAN ENFIES!!!"

“Oh boy.” The man in the white coat said with a grimace.
“What’s wrong?” Mom asked, fear all across her face. Alex, meanwhile, was trying not to laugh. Mom was the only one who hadn’t figured it out yet.
“Your fluffy is, uh… how do I put this…” The man said. “Your fluffy is too large… for Colossus to… to reach her.”
“What?”
“She’s too fat, Mom. She’s too fat and Colossus can’t get his dick past it all.”
The man looked at Alex, surprised, then smirked and nodded.
“Yeah, that’s… that’s it.” He said.
“Well, what are we going to do?!” Mom asked, looking back into the room through the window. Baby was throwing a tantrum and calling Colossus a meany and a dummy, while Colossus stood off to one side, looking anxious.
“Don’t worry, we have situations like this sometimes.”
He dug into his pocket and came out with a cellphone.
“Hey, we need manual assistance in room 3. Uh, bring several pairs of gloves, I’ve got a pretty bad feeling about this one.”

A minute later, two men walked down the corridor, clad in hazmat suits, disposable latex gloves, face-masks and clear plastic goggles. They gave a nod to the man, then headed into the room, where they began gently manhandling both Colossus and Baby to put them back together.
“WHA- WHO YOO?! NU, NU TOUCH BABBEH’S NO-NOS, DAT NU FOW HOOMANS!”
“I-it otay, pwetty mawe.” Colossus tried to explain as he was pushed up against her rear, one latex-gloved hand wrapped around his dick. “It to hewp wif speshul-huggies!”
“NU WAN SPESHUL-HUGGIES WIF DUMMEH HOOMANS, DUMMEH! WHY YOO SO STOOPID?! DUMMEH STOOPID COWOSSUS!!!”
As the two attendants positioned the fluffies together, one of them noticed something. He pointed, the other one saw it and nodded, then held up a finger in the air to make sure Mom and the man in the white coat saw it through the glass.
“Oh boy.” The man said again, pinching his nose.
“What? What’s wrong now?!” Mom asked, on the edge of a total nervous breakdown.
“Ah… I’m afraid Colossus has already ‘concluded’ his business with Baby. Of course, he’s a fluffy pony, so he’s ready to go again as soon as possible… but it’s going to cost you again.”

The price-tag floated through Mom’s head again.
$1,000 (per nut).

She glanced back into the observation room. Baby was, again, throwing a tantrum and pounding her stubby, flabby hooves on the floor, demanding to know why the two ‘meany dummies’ weren’t letting her have her ‘enfies’.
They were both looking out the window, waiting for a cue to continue.
Mom, feeling her soul dying, reached into her purse and took out her credit card for the second time that day.
The man in the white coat gave the two attendants a wave, and they immediately proceeded with the breeding, positioning Colossus behind Baby again and pushing them together, gloved hands pawing through mounds of shit-smeared fluff to expose her genitalia.

Another $1,000 later and it was finally over. Baby was cooing in a disgustingly satisfied way, and Colossus looked like he needed a hard drink as the two attendants carried him out of the room between them, smears and stains all over their hazmat suits.
“Two… thousand… dollars…” Mom whispered as Baby began loudly snoring in the observation room. “Two thousand dollars, all for… for that.”
“Well, look on the bright side.” The man in the white coat said with a shrug. “With your fluffy’s pink coloring and Colossus with his ‘coffee’ colors, I reckon you’d have a hell of a batch of foals on your hands. Could make a bundle out of them.”
“I… really?” Mom said, turning the idea over in her head. She’d never really thought about fluffy pony breeding before… but there did seem to be a good amount of money in it. The more she thought about it, the less bad she felt, as she started viewing today’s trip as an investment more than anything else.

Gingerly, Mom carried the slumbering Baby back out of the room and placed her back in her wagon, pulling her out towards the exit.
“Oh, one last thing.” The man said, digging into his white coat and taking out a small brochure. It was covered in cartoony pictures of foals wearing diapers, baby bonnets and suckling at pacifiers or big bottles of milk. The text on the cover read ‘BABIES: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!’
“Take this, it’ll answer any questions you’ve got.”
“Thanks…” Mom muttered, grabbing the pamphlet and stuffing it into her purse as she, sweating and grunting, pulled the cart down the corridor again.

A few hours later and they were home. Mom had gone to bed, the stress of the day’s events finally taking their toll on her. Baby had been returned to her beanbag.
Alex was the only oen still awake.
She snatched the pamphlet out of Mom’s purse and darted out the door, practically sprinting down the street to Nelson’s place. Fortunately he saw her coming, and opened the door with a smile on his face.
“So? Did it work?”
“Just as you said!” Alex replied, handing over the pamphlet. “I was kinda worried at first Mom wouldn’t go for it, but she can’t say ‘no’ to Baby. At least, not for long.”
Nelson looked over the pamphlet and grimaced at the information inside.
“Urgh, this won’t do. It’s too helpful. Don’t worry, I’ll fix it.”

He led Alex into his home and placed the pamphlet down on a printer-scanner combo he had hooked up to his computer. Within minutes he’d scanned both sides of the pamphlet and was working on altering the wording in a few specific places. Nothing dangerous, nothing harmful, just a few points to make things as utterly miserable for both Baby and Mom as he possibly could.
Once the edits were made, he printed it off, trimmed it to size and folded it closed, squeezing it between the pages of a heavy dictionary to give the folds the necessary razor-thin creases.
He opened the book and handed to Alex a pamphlet that looked almost identical to the original, save for it’s inner contents. Alex smirked.
“Nelson, you’re a genius.”
“I do what I can. Besides, Baby deserves it, doesn’t she?”
“Too right she does.”

When Alex returned, Mom and Baby were still fast asleep, and Alex slipped the doctored pamphlet into Mom’s purse with nobody knowing it had been altered.
Nobody but Alex.
That was the importance of the plan she and Nelson had come up with together. If Alex did anything directly to Baby, Baby would just scream for Mom and Mom would blame Alex, whether or not it was her fault. It had happened before, Baby had fallen out of her beanbag and hurt her nose, it was Alex’s fault for not catching the fat lump. Baby had eaten too much chocolate cake and vomited it back up all over the floor… Alex’s fault, probably for not catching the vomit in her hands.
If Alex punched Baby in the face, she’d get in trouble. Same if she kicked her in the guts or fed her something that made her ill, since if Mom hadn’t given Baby the food, then who had?
No, it had to be subtle. Their revenge had to be a hell that was entirely of Baby’s own making.

Alex kept this in mind as she walked through to Baby’s room, just in time to see her waking up. She yawned, belched, and spat on the ground.
“Blurgh… Babbeh hungwy… wan num-”
She paused, then shifted slightly.
“Hrmph. Wan nummies. DUMMEH SISSY! BABBEH WA-”
She paused again, confused. Something felt weird. She shifed around some more but couldn’t quite get comfortable on her beanbag like she normally could.
“WHA HAPPEN!?” Baby snapped. “BABBEH TUMMY NU FEEW WIGHT!”
Alex smirked.
“Oh, don’t you know?” She asked innocently. “I thought you knew. After all, you’re always right, and you get everything you want…”
“WAH DUMMEH SISSY SAYIN’?!” Baby growled. “DUMMEH SISSY ECKS-PWAIN!!!”
Alex chuckled to herself as if it was all so amusing, which it was, before leaning close to Baby’s face to tell her the horrifying truth.

“Don’t you know, silly?” She said. “You’ve got babies in your tummy now!”
“Wh… WHA-A-A-A?!” Baby shrieked. “BABBEH NU WAN BABBEHS! BABBEHS STOOPID! BABBEH ONWY WAN’ ENFIES!”
She began to thrash and writhe on her beanbag, going absolutely nowhere.
“GET OWT! GET OWT OF TUMMY, DUMMEH BABBEHS! YOO NU FOW DEWE! BABBEH NU WAN’ YOO! GET OWT! OWT OWT OWT!”
Alex smirked at the sight. Baby had only wanted to fuck, she hadn’t wanted to get pregnant. She somehow had failed to realise that doing one naturally led to the other.
Mom suddenly appeared at the door.
“What’s happening?! What’s wrong?!” She asked. Alex shrugged again.
“Dunno, Mom. Baby doesn’t seem to want to have babies after all.”

Mom froze.
$2,000 blown on today’s ‘events’… and now Baby didn’t even want to have kids anymore?!
“Baby. What is the meaning of this?” Mom asked sternly. Baby stopped crying with a sniffle and glared at her.
“BABBEH HAB DUMMEH BABBEHS IN TUMMY!”
“Yes, that’s right. That’s why we took you to the breeder’s.”
“NU-U-U!!!” Baby shrieked condescendingly. “BABBEH NU WAN BABBEHS! BABBEH JUST WAN’ ENFIES!!!
“You… you didn’t want babies at all?” Mom aksed, putting the dots together herself. "You just… wanted to fuck?!"
Alex was surprised to hear Mom swear at Baby, but kept watching. This was better than anything on TV.
“YUS! BABBEH NO-NOS WAN FEEW GUD! SO BABBEH HAB GUD ENFIES!” Baby shrieked, then paused with a sickly smile on her face. “BABBEH HAB GU-U-UD ENFIES FOW SUWE! BUH NAO BABBEH HAB… HAB BABBEHS IN TUMMY! BABBEH NU WAN’ BABBEHS! MUMMAH, TEWW DUMMEH BABBEHS TO GET OWT OF BABBEH TUMMY!”
Mom watched, stunned into silence.
All this time, all that money, all Baby had wanted was to fuck. They could’ve solved this problem with a cheap dildo via Same Day Delivery… but no, Baby had wanted the best. So they’d gone to the breeder’s, they’d gotten a pedigree stallion, they’d paid for two sessions with him… and all because Baby just wanted to get her rocks off.

“NU WAN DUMMEH BABBEHS! STOOPID DUMMEH BABBEHS, GET OWDDA BABBEH’S TUMMY NAO! NAO NAO N-”
“That’s enough!” Mom snapped suddenly, using a tone she reserved only for talking to Alex. “Now you listen to me, Baby. Mommy loves you, but you are trying her patience! You wanted to have ‘enfies’, and this is what happens when you have ‘enfies’: you get to have babies.”
“BUH NU WAN!” Baby argued back, screaming and crying, but for the first time ever, it wasn’t working.
“I don’t care.” Mom replied, taking out her phone. “I was talking to that nice man at the breeding farm, he said we ought to be able to make quite a bit of money off of your babies. So you’re going to sit there and have those babies, and then they’re going to be sold off, and until they are, you’re going to love them and feed them and take care of them, like a good mother!”

Alex gave Mom a look. What the fuck did she know about being a good mother?

But Baby wasn’t listening. She was completely lost to her tantrum, flailing around on her beanbag in impotent fury, her tiny stumpy legs waving in the air, her many rolls of fat jiggling and writhing around like a jelly, her throat burning with the effort of shrieking so loudly and for so long, but it didn’t change anything.
“NU WAN’!” She cried, her eyes clamped shut as tears poured down her face. “NU WAN’ BABBEHS! NU WAN’ BE A MUMMAH! NU WAN’ NU WAN’ NU WAN’ NU WAN’ NU WAN’…”

(Next)

44 Likes

@ThatsWhy, this is why the ‘fluffy pony porn’ was so important to the plot. Baby didn’t want to have foals, she said in the second chapter that she thought babies were boring, she only wanted to get laid. Alex was the one who told Mom that she wanted to have babies… because that’s what happens when you fuck, and everyone knows how much fluffy ponies love having babies, it’s a natural assumption to make that ‘wan enfies’ really means ‘wan babbehs’.

In essence: Alex played them against each other. Baby just wanted to fuck with no strings attached, because apart from her own biological instincts, all she knew about sex was what she saw in porn. Alex helped Baby pressure Mom into making it happen, and now Baby is pregnant, which is what Mom knew would happen all along. So now Mom and Baby are blaming each other over this outcome, with Alex watching it all with a huge bag of popcorn.

11 Likes

I feel like my guesstimate might end up well predicted pr half right… now here is the question… will Baby change slightly in deposition when she has foals and one looks like her or Colossus? Either she will spoil a bestest into a lard ball like herself or (and this will only add to her owrsonal hell karma) she uses the foal as a sex toy because she might have a fluffy logic moment of “If babbeh look like pretty dummeh den he will gud enfie fweels like pretty dummeh”
Given how she has more of a libido instict and zero maternal insticts as far as we’re aware.

Edit: I’m sorry the last part was controversial, it was a guess on any conceivable outcome i can think of if Baby birthed a foal that was the spittingbimage of her or Colossus based on her spoiled mindset.

3 Likes

I’m looking into my crystal ball and I see a future with… dead babies!

6 Likes

Get me the lottery numbers while you’re in there.

4 Likes

Id guess those babbehs are gonna get stomped once they come out, but baby might be too fat to even manage to kill them. unless because of her weight their is birth complications and they come out looking like sloth from goonies :shrug:

Either way its gonna be a hell of a ride!

Edit: also the way they describe collosus im thinking the type of fluffy that @anon3053411 has.

3 Likes

Oh this is absolutely great and hilarious ($1,000 per nut and Sonichu) and also brilliant how they are being pitted against each other, I can’t wait to see the changes made to the pamphlet, I don’t see the babies surviving.

2 Likes

Actually yeah, that sort of style is what I was envisioning for Colossus.

1 Like

Now, I’m torn between the image of Baby “accidentally” getting into something that’s gonna give her a runt litter OR Baby stomping a perfect color Alicorn foal in front of mummah.

2 Likes

Shes probably not able to stomp, she is either in a wagon or beanbag… she probably csn hardly stand on her own and may not be able to reach them but she might flatten em with her flab… but theres one thing nagging at the back of my mind… she probably has major BMS but what if Alex puts on the video snd she gets that itch and most likely see her foals as “good feels toys” like that scene from Family Guy with Quagmire’s mom. Or when she gives birth she accidentally drowns them in poop.

1 Like

Yup. And conventional nursing is right the fuck out.

2 Likes

There is a chance Nelson might teach Alex or secretly influence her mom to paralyse Baby to ensure her foals prosper OR pillowed with dental floss until the blood restriction and fat make the limbs dock off cleanly.

1 Like

Fat pig needs cesarean after being to large to give regular birth

1 Like

“Tonight on FluffTV News: an entire litter of babbehs found smothered under a mother’s fat-folds. More at 11.”

4 Likes

Oh shit! This is getting seriously good, I wonder if the mom will end up abusing Baby. I sure hope so!

2 Likes

Poor Colossus. What a horrible day at work.

2 Likes

Jesus, Baby might be the worst Fluffy I’ve seen on this site.

And there’s some stiff competition for that title.

Hopefully mum forced her to be a parent, and when Baby inevitably fucks up, she gets thrown against the fucking wall

5 Likes

I’m still genuinely surprised at how a random throwaway character I made for a totally different story ended up being such a hit. Don’t worry, I’ve still got two chapters cooking for this soulless shitrat.

2 Likes

Sometimes you just find something that works and build from there. I’ve mentioned before that Josef and Crimson weren’t supposed to go beyond their first story but I saw the potential and built from there.

The creative process is an odd duck at times

3 Likes

True, just amuses me since I put so much work into the Smarty from ‘Sewer Fluffies’ and made him as deliberately hateable as possible… then for Baby I just tossed something out and it somehow went off like a firework.
Gotta love it.

2 Likes