Baby Popo's Glow [by: FluffyXD]

Baby Popo’s Glow
In the middle of a bustling city, in a forgotten corner, there existed a family of Fluffy. They were small beings with soft fur and vibrant colors. The mumma was in her cardboard box, her safe place, about to give birth. She sang softly: "Mumma loves Bebe, and Bebe loves Mumma, I am Ponta Mumma and she was accompanied by her special friend and he said "I brought delicious nummies so that Mumma could give milk to the babies and in a second, with an excited scream , exclaimed: “Big poops!” “. The three brothers, at birth, made a soft “chirp chirp” in chorus, each with their own tone, so that their mother could see them.
In the middle of that warm alley, Mumma gave birth to three adorable Fluffy babies. The first was Baby, whom Mumma looked at lovingly and said: “This is like a special friend, he will be the best baby.” The second was Winged Baby, and Mumma added: “The other one is Winged Baby, he has a pretty color.” And the third, the smallest of all, was born with one horn and was brown. Mumma frowned and pushed him away in the corner, saying: the last one is Baby Popo, he’s a poop-colored baby who was born with a horn, and I don’t like him. You will be Baby Popo, you will eat poo, ugly baby.”
And as the months passed as they grew, each one had a mane that corresponded to its color: the best blue baby with a yellow mane, Winged Baby with yellow fur with an orange mane, and Popo Baby had a white mane. That highlighted his horn, but it was still not accepted
And he saw how his mumma gave milk to his brothers and he played them the song of mumma loves baby and baby loves mumma.
From the beginning, Bebe Popo felt the indifference of his family. The other two babies always played together and made fun of him, saying: “Ugly Baby, take a poo, sorry!”, while they kicked him and Fluffy poo with a horn cried saying: "I’m a good baby, don’t give me any more pain ".
Always the best baby: he called him tunto baby poop, eat poop, and his sister, the fluffy one with wings, called him eat poop, hedmano feo.
Daddy always brought nummies, and when Baby Popo approached, to ask for milk he would kick him and say: “Take a step, ugly Baby Popo.” The little one felt sad and exclaimed: “He’s a good baby, don’t give him any more pain.” And every night when he cried and was hungry, the baby poop always made his horn shine so he could sleep safely at night.
One day, a pack of Smarty Fluffies, led by a clever red Fluffy, visited them and shouted: “This is Smarty land! Everyone will have stomping feet of forgiveness and eternal sleep.” Smarty’s two friends saw the 2 brothers, the best baby and the winged baby, and gave them the worst special hugs, instead of poop and the colts saying “it hurts” instead of “poo”. Then the 2 Fluffies had eternal sleep. And their daddy was muzzled, they gave him special hugs instead of poo and instead of talking until he choked.
Finally, on a dark night, when Mumma was left half dead, exhausted and unable to speak, she saw that her Baby Popo was hiding behind the box. She noticed that his horn was shining brightly and regretted that she had treated him badly. And he said in a low voice, you’re a better baby, help Mumma, but he had an eternal dream and, at that moment, the rare Fluffy breeder appeared and saw the baby Poop whose horn was shining and exclaimed, you’re special and very rare even though your crim I like it, I will let you live and I will take you to my kennel

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

This feels like it’s translated or written by AI

5 Likes

Yet still has a certain fairy-tale charm to it.