Babybell by LongFluffering

This is Babybell :slight_smile: a rescued breeding mare. She’s very sweet and timid, and doesn’t talk much (for a fluffy anyway). She is very afraid of loud noises and flinches at sudden movements :((

100 Likes

adorable
I wanna take her to a fireworks show

24 Likes

I like the art style. I’m surprised those tiny legs don’t snap from hauling her bulk around. Fluffies are not known for having very strong legs. She just seems too mentally broken to be a good pet and might try the patience of even the most devoted hugboxer.

5 Likes

I just love how chunky your fluffies are, the timid ones get an adorableness boost due to that!

11 Likes

fat fuck lmao

5 Likes

it shit on my pristine white void!

9 Likes

Hide a noisemaker in her room then barge in and beat her for bad poopies :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Aww, poor girl. Very cute, though!

2 Likes

On the one hand I feel for her.

On the other I think her waddling away is kinda funny.

12 Likes

I have a dog like that, shes not a rescue but she can be a bit easily startled. One time accidentally dropped an empty cardboard box and the dound made her jump like two feet in the air

2 Likes

did she ever had a litter? or was she stimulated via hormones?.

2 Likes

Why is everyone so cruel to this beautiful little cow-like Angel. She’s no different than an elderly dog who’s mostly blind that needs to wear a diaper. But in seriousness, I love your artwork. Your fluffies have the most pinchable bodies

3 Likes

Because fluffy ponies already draw out the absolute worst of our cute-aggression.
And LongFluffering manages to do it even more than usual.

Fuck Babybell, hope she gets cancer in her crotch-tits. That’ll show her for being adorable.

7 Likes

Oh My god… the visible harm inflicted to her body, the description of her stumpy weggie and tail. Needless to say, the psychological scarring to her mind and personality traits… Super Heavy Breathing I want to abuse her inconspicuously so fucking badly…

9 Likes

Sound like it was just for milk

Calm down son it's just a drawing

11 Likes

Is anyone else thinking about babybel cheese?

2 Likes

Love this sweet chonk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Indeed it is, but I have the firm belief that art can convey so many emotions from within. This is why I enjoy Longflufferings, Gr1m, Red Turbine and so many more artist in here. It’s catarthic, and again, inspiring to follow on their footsteps.

3 Likes

I just wanna squeeze it, its so chubby…

1 Like