Back home (TheBigBrother)

Back from a long trip. I missed you all so much but it was impossible to draw with in-laws looking over my shoulder. Can’t wait to catch up on old posts today. I’m also very excited to get back to drawing daily I really missed doing that. Y’all are wonderful.

76 Likes

Petsitter took the money and ran? Damn thats cruel

12 Likes

That. That is a WHOLE OTHER FLUFFY in shit. Pure shit.

Clara better be bound and gagged in a trunk somewhere. There’s no excuse for ignoring pets.

10 Likes

ohhhhhhh the poor poor fluffy! oh he mustuve thought he’d been abandoned-
fuck Clara!! fuck her!!
the baby is just so happy to see the dad, and offers to clean the mess after they eat a bit
OHHHHH GIVE THEM THE WORLD PLEASE!!

9 Likes

“Hey Clara, you remember that Fluffy that I PAID you to keep an eye on when I was gone? Now before you try to argue that you missed one day, or everything seemed fine when you left him, let me remind you of something you somehow forgot….

HE CAN FUCKING TALK!

So he can tell me that he hasn’t seen ‘Miss Cwawa’ in days and that he’s a tad hungry. So consider this a warning to prepare your bank account, because once Cinnamons cleaned up, I’m not just coming for a full refund, I’m coming for the cost of the cleaning service to wash the stink of shit out of my goddamn carpet.

Have a nice day.”

23 Likes

oh yeah 100% Clara has no damn excuse unless she got like- kidnapped or hospitalized

6 Likes

“Clara’s not home. Didn’t you hear? She got hit by a car. Doctors aren’t sure if she’s gonna make it. Seriously man, did you not see those insta posts or tweets from us?”

6 Likes

This is why you never pay everything up front. Poor lil’ Cinnamon, they didn’t deserve that!!

4 Likes

hey he offered to clean it, it would be disrespectful to deny him the opportunity

2 Likes

I love it! I’m glad he’s still alive. I’ll have to try shorter breaks. It was good for me but bad for the fur balls. Also need to sue Clara although the laws around fluffies is odd. Nothing may come of it sadly.

4 Likes

Get her on theft. She’ll get a worse punishment for the infraction than she would for fluffy neglect.

6 Likes

Well the lawsuit for Clara may not happen, but unless she’s been in a coma, I hope she can run faster than I can, because starving that poor lad is a one way ticket to an ass beating.

3 Likes

I would sue you clara for abandonment and neglect of a duty you were clearly payed for, causing distress for the victim and its owner

but you know
BROWN

Poopies dont get justice, it what it is. :shrug:

2 Likes

Drag that girl!