BACKGROUNDS by Keeper_Of_Worlds

I’m taking a break from working my post, “The Choice,” since I’m having a shitty case of drawing’s block.

Therefore, I need your assistance to get my creative juice flowing.

Leave as many comments as you’d like. Anybox can be used to provide some creative background ideas or backgrounds from your favorite stories, along with a description of the fluffy position and any extras things you want.

6 Likes

Candyfloss (the earthie mare above) In some cute scenario in a saferoom.
She’s missing her front two legs but has fluff over the area instead of stumps.

And don’t overly stress yourself over what you’re doing for fun. The Choice sounds like a massive undertaking and you should pace yourself.

5 Likes

try drawing other people’s fluffys, like other styles! i always love mimicking other peoples styles when im having art block <3

4 Likes

Those are always fun/cute.

2 Likes

A world where poopie/brown fluffies are actually desirable

4 Likes

there are a few head cannons that lead to brown fluffys being best for breeders as they have a higher chance of giving out other colors, since brown is normally a mix of many colors.

2 Likes

Like a parody of The Twilight Zone and a traditionally pretty colored fluffy that is way too vain finds itself in a world where it’s backwards and her colors are less desirable. But it ends with her meeting a fluffy that doesn’t judge her by her fluff and makes her feel better before she wakes up like it was all a dream and she’s nicer to the neighbors brown fluffy.

4 Likes

Yes :smiley:

Reminds me of this educational type video I watched in elementary or middle school where a neo-nazi type high school kid goes to a Holocaust museum and I think defaces it (or tries to), then somehow goes back to Germany during the time Jews were being hauled off and is now Jewish, and realizes how wrong he was to Believe the way he did onfe he gets back home

2 Likes

I haven’t read those I think, but it makes sense they would be out there

3 Likes

Im going to try that thank you

2 Likes

<3

1 Like