Backpfeifengesicht by (that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan. Today you take Odis for his yearly checkup. As you sit down in the waiting room the usual BS starts . People begin staring at you with silent disapproval from across the room. A woman carries in a pregnant mare and sits next to you .

“Wow! What a coincidence your fluffy has the exact same colors as mine.”
You look over and see that the mare does indeed have the same rusty red coat and swamp mud grey mane as Odis.

“Well isn’t that something!”

The woman smiles.

“So tell me where did you get him?”

“Oh I found him abandoned underneath a park bench.”

The woman is taken aback by your bluntness.

“Well…that’s….neat?”

You look at the woman and smile.

“God just kind of dropped him into my life and we’ve been inseparable since.”

“So you actually take care of that thing?”

Your tone becomes harsh.

“Thing?”

“I mean yeah , it’s pretty much useless even by fluffy standards. It must be hard having to keep something so utterly retarded alive.”

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would actually survive long enough to be found by someone.”

You begin to chuckle nervously.

“Oh come now, you didn’t honestly think it got under that bench on its own did you?”

The vane in your forehead begins to pop.

Odis curls up against your chest and shrieks as he drops the wad of socks he uses as a stuffy toy.

“Shh… shhh… it’s okay papa will get it.”
You pick up the wad of socks and give it back to Odis. Odis stops crying but has a case of the hiccups from the ordeal.

“Oh don’t worry “Mr Rodgers” I’m not here to take him back.”

The woman looks at Odis.

“I am curious as to why you go through all the trouble?”

“What could he possibly bring to your life?”

Odis becomes overstimulated by his own hiccups.

You put Odis’s happy hat on him .( a tiny white balaclava with no eye holes to help block out bright lights)

“It’s ok. I know it’s scary but I’m right here.”

Odis calms down slightly and sucks his hoof to self soothe.

The woman starts laughing.

“How many hours of your life have you wasted on that thing?”

“……”

“Oh what’s wrong?cat got your tongue?”

“……”

“It’s impolite to ignore someone when they’re talking to you. Especially a lady.”

“….”

You clench your fists and your whole body starts trembling.

“ easy there. You wouldn’t want to make a scene.”

Tears start streaming down your face.

“And there it is.”

The woman takes a picture of you with her phone.

Just then you hear a familiar female voice.

“Is there a problem Ms?”

You look up to see your friend Ann accompanied by her brown and straw yellow alicorn Rootbeer.

“I don’t believe you were part of this conversation. So if you would kindly mind your own busin…”

Ann gets an inch from the woman’s face and whispers.

“We both know what you’re doing. And if you keep it up , we’re gonna take this outside. Understand?”

The woman takes a deep breath and stands up.

“I got what I came for anyway. Easiest $100 bucks I’ve ever made.”

The woman then spits on Odis.

Something inside you snaps and Ann has to physically hold you back from punching the woman.

The woman snaps another picture.

“Holy shit! That’s the $1000 jackpot!”

“Are you happy now!? Have you made enough Fucking money off my suffering!? Maybe I should cave your mother fucking skull so you can get that double jackpot!?”

Everyone in thy waiting room is slack jaw.

You look around at them.

“Oh now you want to get involved after she pushed me over the edge?!
Well clean the God damned wax out of your ears because Ive got something to say! Ever since that video of me thanking people for their support after my fluffy got killed was posted on the internet ,there’s been a betting pool to see who can make me break down first!”

You break free of Ann’s grip and take a swing . your fist is less than an inch from the woman’s face when you stop .

The sound of Odis crying quells the rage within your heart. You look down to see Odis trembling in fear.

“Oh no! I’m sorry buddy . I didn’t mean to scare you. Come here . shhh… shhh. “
You cradle Odis in your arms and sit back down.

“shit. I’m going to jail for this . Hey Ann do you think you could drop Odis and my other fluffies off at Zoey’s for me? I’m probably not going to be able to take care of them for a while .”

You look over to see Ann beating the absolute dog shit out of the woman.

“Or you know we could share a cell. That works too .”

11 Likes

“When a good man breaks the devil shivers.” A good man can only be good for even they have a breaking point.

3 Likes

Honestly, I am on that womans side. I can’t stand Sensitive Babies with a passion. I know others may disagree, but all Sensitive Babies are fucking disgusting creatures.

1 Like

Oh yes so disgusting with their inability talk or do anything else. Meanwhile regular fluffies are so much better because they can talk incessantly and be spoiled little psychopaths. :rofl:

3 Likes

Its more … do not get me wrong.

For me its Personal in this particular case because I had to sacrifice my entire childhood for 29 years taking care of others. When I was four, I was already expected to be watching, feeding, and aiding some of the more special needs little ones to the point I couldn’t even have friends a times, and even diapers when I was seven. It was not my families fault, and I love them, do not get me wrong.

But when I see Sensitive Babies, these memories come to mind. The original headcanon (I believe yours is different) is they were not supposed to be able to walk, run, and play. Just … eat milkies and shit anywhere, and being a big burden (This is the headcanon I follow). Essentially the Fluffybooru wiki definition.

Like, if I had to say I hate one fluffy type the most, the order goes Sensitive Baby as number one, Poopy Babies, Derpy Fluffies, and then Alicorns.

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Definitely wasn’t your responsibility . I totally understand the resentment.

I lost a vast majority of my childhood to surgery and hospital visits.

Lost my teenage & early 20s to an abusive stepfather

And lost my mid to late 20s trying to escape said abusive stepfather.

He’s the reason I hate smarties,Bitch mares and bad mummas above all other types of fluffies.

He would spend our grocery money to buy pies and Oreos.no I’m not joking.

2 Likes

Hey, I spent my entire excuse for a childhood in doctors’ offices, was first medically abused at 11, and lost my 20s and 30s to abusive partners. You don’t need to apologise for why you don’t like SBS foals. :sparkling_heart: (HUG)

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d beat the bitch too. I don’t care the reason, but deliberately making an innocent person cry or break in front of me is a bad move. Hell, I’ve called the cops on people for dragging or carrying toddlers by the arm. (It’s really easy to dislocate infant and toddler joints, and dislocations are cripplingly painful.)

1 Like