Backyard Foal Fry -- RQ

Sadly, the foal grows up to be a stallion who tries to enfies a feral mare. Luckily, Burney Babbeh’s DNA was not affected by the BBQ Heawt Hewties incident, and produced 5 beautiful babbehs he will never see, as Feral Mare ate Burney Babbeh one dawkie times, thinking that he was a rejected pile of fries.

4 Likes

NOOO THE LAVENDER BABBEH WAS AN ALICORN

3 Likes

Who cares? It doesn’t deserve to live any more than the others just because it has two types of growths instead of one.

3 Likes

I would never fry live unskinned foals like this (newborn chirpies are an exception), but I’m gratified that mummah had the good sense to eat those tasty fried foals.

7 Likes

Fluffy pain math is like that. Kind of like quarter pound hamburgers.

3 Likes

That dude is a dumbass, there was a good-colored alicorn!

3 Likes

Some things are more important than money.

6 Likes

Now it’s an alicorndog.

6 Likes

that foal should think on a positive side, now he can be hire to play the role of a villian from an action movie.

3 Likes

I like this idea.

3 Likes

too bad he killed the alicorn. non brown ones are worth a fortune

1 Like

Hahahaha what a stupid mare, she just care for one foal. Hahahaha, better the guy kill them both.

Not everyone cares about money.

2 Likes

So what? He could already be rich as fuck for all we know.

3 Likes

She was desperately begging for any foal to live. It worked. Unfortunately for the foal.

4 Likes

Hahaha it works, but the foal don’t gonna have a nice life anymore.

3 Likes

makes sense

2 Likes

TBPH, there is zero chance it’d survive long enough to be bullied. It would die from infection inside of a week.

2 Likes

Depends on the headcanon
We see the little guy scarred up and maimed, yet alive two weeks later
This is probably due to a fluffy’s paradoxical ability to both be easily injured, yet survive said injuries.

1 Like

It’ll live long enough and miserably enough to torment the mother. Logic is not allowed here!

1 Like