Backyard Foal Fry -- RQ

Fluffybooru ID 36223

193 Likes

She had such good intentions saving him, only to make his life horrible.
Poor little guy
Great comic

29 Likes

So… uhm… if I get invited to @RQ’s for a cookout… hrm…

18 Likes

I’ve got a question for ya: What’s heavier? A kilogramme of boo boos or a kilogramme of heawt huwties?

22 Likes

He has been cursed with life… Eventually, when the mare can no longer bear to see her baby suffer, she will go back to the man so he can finish the job.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t go. There is definitely hair and shit in that oil.

9 Likes

Defiling of frying oil is a sin. It best be thrown out and replaced with fresh oil.

edit: I have a mac and cheese recipe for RQ if they want :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

4 Likes

When I was a kid, we had a Fry Daddy we left the oil in for months at a time. My parents just strained it after use and put a margarine lid over it when storing it. You can get away with that kind of thing when you never cook adorable poop monsters alive in it.

8 Likes

Wow gruesome awesome, how in the Nine Hells did that poor littel Bastard survive that,
even Survive long enough to start the Regeneration Prozes?

6 Likes

Heart hurties. A kilo of boo boos doesn’t actually weigh a kilo. It’s a kilo minus the mass of all the lost tissue.

3 Likes

Ah. Deep fried foals. I found it hilarious that the mother tried to eat the oil.

6 Likes

His father was Bomba.

3 Likes

Ok Yeah makes sens

4 Likes

HUU HUU TAS’ WIKE BUU-BUU JUUS
An - 'AN NUMMIES!!! NUUU!!!

4 Likes

you’re preparing bbq and don’t even invited me :frowning:

4 Likes

I seem to recall you hail from a country with high standards for such things. I’m not sure we’re worthy on a national level for a guest of your high esteem.

3 Likes

Well at least she made enough milkies outt the foal-nuggets to keep her burnie-babby alive. :open_mouth:

A life full of pain and bacterial skin infections no less.

5 Likes

Das right its a kilogram of booboos, cause booboo is heavier than heart hurties

3 Likes

Then it wouldnt be a kilo, it would be a kilo minus the lost tissue. So calling it a kilo is a lie.

4 Likes