Bad Brain Time (federalchemical1728)

it’s raining where i am & my 2 weeks of sobriety are not treating me well. i need some kind of project or my life loses all meaning, such is the way of ADHD

i found this place through The Click & bought a Mango plushie that now lives on my desk as a hat rack

also @ifluffybooru asked for Mint Chip

Scan_20240120 (2)1

@AmbitiousLeather8309 was doing sona-doodles of ppl so i did mine. my cutie mark is electrified nipple clamps connected to a car battery

40 Likes

Great art as always.
*hugs
Sorry you’re having such a hard time.

7 Likes

Congrats on 2 weeks
Here’s to many more

6 Likes

If it means you will draw more regular fluffies, by god i am sending the second great flood your way

7 Likes

This was definitely a bad-brain week, and only partly because of the weird snow and -0*F temps. Glad you’re still hanging in there, we def want you to feel better ~

5 Likes

Hey congrats on the sobriety man, I wish you the best for the future

4 Likes

Hugs, each day is a victory! We got your back

4 Likes

:rofl: the three pendejos

3 Likes

chibi Eddy is one of the cutest things ive

ever drawn

5 Likes

Always love to see your stuff dude. Absolutely fantastic

2 Likes

”That’s what my cutie mark is telling me”

Hang in there, buddy.

4 Likes

Hot take: the emotional support demon is a jellen in disguise

1 Like

ahhh i also came here from the click! have an emotional support demon plushy that i put my old earings in.
Im sorry to hear you’re not doing great, i hope things get easier for you my friend.

3 Likes

Ooh can you draw me too

Anyway. @FederalChemical1728 the first picture looks more like bad guts time

2 Likes

4 Likes

Impossibly based cutie mark lmao. Bad brain sucks but we can all get through it! We just have to remember the nice things, like hamburger

3 Likes

Twist: Jellen still wants you to feel better :mending_heart: :jiggleheimer:

3 Likes

You got plot armor bro. Youll make it through.

4 Likes

Somthing about january just sucks. Here’s hoping for better times in the future my friend

3 Likes

Gonna end up being the jellen than hangs out on my couch, Mortifico. He just wants the meat I keep for my cannibal fluffies though lmao

1 Like