Bad Brushies by:Foxhoarder

Made for the 16th day of No Nut November 2021

82 Likes

Shouldn’t have been hard for that mare. Blisters will help restrain yourself.

4 Likes

implying you could be rough with a fluffy peepee even if you tried.

3 Likes

If only fluffies had the brains and hands to use condoms.

6 Likes

Or if they had another outlet for their urges.

2 Likes

I mean shouldn’t have had a boner for her.

2 Likes

Ah yes, now that’s an unambiguously punishable offense for a fluffy! :laughing:

5 Likes

Calloused for her pleasure.

4 Likes

Years ago, I was watching this one show which basically had a group of minor celebrities react to videos stupid things, and they had different categories, and normally it was called “World’s Dummest-” but they had one for weird as-seen-on-TV products and that was called “World’s Smartest Inventions” which I can only assume must be sarcasm, but anyway…
There was actually a sex toy for dogs on there once. Like, a plastic vaguely dog-shaped thing with a hole for the dog’s dong to go, and a detachable receptacle that was “dishwasher safe”.

I remember one of the jokes one of the show’s people made was “Good news, Fido, you get to keep your balls. The bad news is you’re going to hump this thing for my entertainment.”
Kinda sounds like a lot of dumbass fluffy owners. :laughing:

9 Likes

Sex dolls for fluffies are a thing in my headcanon. They’re called Special Huggie Friends.

5 Likes

Im trying to picture something fluffies could put on themselves without their owners help but im drawing a blank…

If it’s set and forget for a couple hours ~ You could maybe do chaps or a body suit made of a condom like material so their privates are covered but can still get erections and be used. You’d definitely want it to be washable and would need to clean your fluffy whose lower body would be soaked in its own juices.

1 Like

The owner seems unclear about how STDs work.

2 Likes

Owner is probably more about discouraging the behavior. Or the joys of fluffy nonos.

1 Like

A toothbrush might just abrade the beans-n-frank clean off.

I am NOT saying that’s a negative outcome.

1 Like

I’m sure even a soft toothbrush there isn’t going to feel good at all.

I won’t be trying it myself. Any volunteers?

2 Likes

Brushie brushie brushie.

3 Likes

again?

Or you just need a testimonial of the experience?

2 Likes

Brush “SCREEE!”
Brush “SCREEE!”
Brush “SCREEE!”

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Def need to see an “after” pic once this is done

1 Like