Bad day (Pastry_Knight)

Blueberry had a bad day at home.

80 Likes

ohhh poor traumatized baby, i hope they get lots of love and their mummah understands

5 Likes

I don’t

3 Likes

I hope mum explains that he’s safe.

But that she also keeps teases him with this story by telling it to every new friend he makes

10 Likes

I hope he regularly partakes in his butt brownies.

5 Likes

they have been very lucky to not have their owner home during any of their many accidents.

1 Like

who says each scene is on the same day?

1 Like

7 Likes

God it’s so pathetic I wanna kick it. X’D Fluffies are an entirely different genre of stupid.

1 Like

Well, atleast he fixed it

3 Likes

Probably. I declare this fluffy’s backstory to be that of a communal enfie babbeh. The incontinence sells it.

3 Likes

That would imply that this little guy had a reason they couldn’t just stop shitting like a moron.

5 Likes

Good. He knows to clean up.

3 Likes

I agree with PK. He’s just a retard who eats his chocolate fudge dip on a regular basis.

2 Likes

living nutela dispenser

1 Like

Blueberry is a well looked after fluffy.
In a nice saferoom with plenty to entertain them.
Their owner loves them very much and would forgive any true accident.
Every few days he just gets so engrossed in playing that he can’t help himself.
The floodgates open
He hears the brown noise and ends up with a steaming pile of homemade chocolate fudge dip on the floor.
He whines and worries about the inevitable return to the shelter and loss of legs that this will undoubtedly result in when their owner sees their floor besmirched with a dollop of fresh butt frosting.
So, he lowers himself and gets a good close experience of their fecal bouquet.
A mouthful or two of warm brownie oh so gooey
Only a few dozen laps are required to hide his shame.
But the flavor lingers far longer.
Their owner comes home, none the wiser
As a treat they get to lick out the last of mummahs pudding… chocolate pudding.

4 Likes

What a well-behaved and well-trained fluffy.
Seriously tho is this the polar opposite of a hellgremlin? Fuck would you even call that? A Heavenfairy?

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far, this guy is just a bit of an idiot, they know the rules, they know where the litter tray is, they are never too far away from it. doesn’t stop them.

1 Like

Ah right. Dialogue gave me the impression he was incontinent or something.

physically no, idiotically yes

1 Like