Bad Habit (by RoyalBiatch)

Lydia Santos is a simple young woman. A hardworking Law student who goes to church every Saturday, who loves spending quality time with her loved ones, etc… Generally someone with kind looking features and who wouldn’t usually stand out.

But like anyone else, Lydia has her own problems and needs a good coping mechanism… and lately, she has been really craving it. These last semesters in college have been taking a toll on her mental health, and after a particularly bad day, she needed some relief. She had insomnia last night, had to ride a crowded bus to college and probably got a bad grade in the afternoon’s test due to anxiety and exhaustion.

Needless to say, the young woman was about to snap. Many people would consider her stress relief mechanism unhealthy, maybe even despicable. Ever since she was a kid, Lydia HATED fluffies with a burning passion and loved to torture and kill them with the same intensity. They are simply so disgusting, needy, annoying and artificial! She is completely convinced that the little shits aren’t even able to feel true emotions. Everything about them was pre-programmed by underpaid scientists and made to be marketable. Fluffies truly seem like pests trying to emulate what an animal or human baby should be like, though they fail miserably.

Mother was right about them. Shitrats are abominations, mistakes of science made by rich men who wanted to play God. Creatures that shouldn’t have been created and should now suffer and get cleansed from the planet.

As Lydia arrived home, there was nobody there except for her two lovely cats who came to greet her at the door, Duchess and Pandora. The young woman gave them a tired smile and petted the felines as she marched towards her workroom. Lydia carefully closed the door, leaving the cats out… they shouldn’t be in contact with the filthy creature she was keeping there.

The redhead grimaced at the purple unicorn colt sleeping and cooing in a red pillow on the ground of the lackluster saferoom she had improvised for it. Ever since Lydia started dating Miguel, her hugboxer boyfriend, he had been trying to convince her to change her mind on fluffies. Last month on her 21rst birthday, Miguel gifted Lydia an orphaned fluffy foal from a shelter… along with other gifts that were actually good, of course.

Out of pure love for her boyfriend, Lydia has been taking care of the little abomination she reluctantly named Cobalt. But it just didn’t work, as much as she tried! She can’t feel anything but anger and disgust for the colt. Her disdain for Cobalt only grew as his mane and tail finally started showing… and they were an ugly dark brown that looked horrendous when combined with it’s purple fur. The furball could at least have been easy on the eyes, but no, it’s just a straight up eyesore!

As if things couldn’t get any worse, Lydia finally noticed that the foal was suckling on it’s heart-shaped pad of the hoof as it slept. The young woman clenched her fists and her teeth in rage. Lydia had an intense hatred of that particular habit in fluffies and she couldn’t pinpoint exactly the reason why: perhaps it was the unnatural cutesy nature of the act? Maybe it just felt horribly uncanny to see this abomination trying to emulate the behavior of a human baby.

Lydia had enough with Cobalt. She wanted to keep him alive and healthy because it was a gift from Miguel, but… since the fluffy is her property anyways, she’ll make the best use of it.

Taking a deep breath of controlled anger and excitement, Lydia approached the foal. Without waking him up, she gently grasped the paw he was suckling on… then suddenly turned Cobalt to it’s side and harshly bent it’s paw backwards. Without effort, the purple colt’s frail bones broke and it’s “weggie” stayed stuck in a painfully unnatural angle.

Cobalt felt himself being suddenly turned around, snapping him out of his sweet dreams about his fluffy mummah’s milkies. The colt had no time to give a scaredy cheep, it’s eyes widening with such strong pain that he had never felt before. Instead, he inhaled before yelling “SCREEEEEEEEEE!”, emptying his bowels in his diaper.

“Cheep! Cheep! Huuhuuhuu, wai mummah gib babbeh biggest huwties?!” Cobalt asked as he began crying, looking up at Lydia pathetically with a betrayed and confused expression. Trying to comfort himself, he instinctively tried to lift his favorite weggie for him to suckle on, but quickly found he was unable to move it, feeling jolts of pain. “Biggest owwies!! Huuhuu!” It cried harder.

Lydia smiled wide, overjoyed with sadistic glee. Cobalt had never seen his human mummah look so scary, accidentally making more poopies on his diaper. He was so sad, scared and in pain that he had immediate diarrhea. “Wakie wakie, you sack of shit.” The young woman sneered and cracked her knuckles. “Now now, do you know why you’re getting punished?~”

“Cobawt nu kno wha du wong, buh babbeh am sowwy, mummah!” Cobalt cried and began suckling on it’s other hoof. The audacity of this little rat! Feeling her hand tremble with rage, Lydia growled and snatched the foal from it’s pillow bed, tightly squeezing it with both hands. This was incredibly painful for the little guy, feeling his ribs crack with sickening sounds. Still, the redhead was careful not to squeeze him to death… no, she would still have lots of fun with Cobalt before he dies. “Eck- khaf-! M-mummah… nu… can bweathe-!”

“I already told you not to hoof suckle, you sewer shitrat!” Lydia scolded angrily, then huffed and dropped the fluffy back on it’s pillow. She felt tempted to just squeeze it to death, but that wouldn’t properly satiate her murder boner. “You aren’t a ‘babbeh’. You’re nothing but a small pest that has less worth than a filthy bug!”

Tears streamed down Cobalt’s face non-stop, and of course he had even more diarrhea and peed himself while getting crushed. His diaper now felt heavy and wet, filled with liquid shit that left it’s whole ass dirty. The colt wanted to cry and scream, but it barely managed to catch his breath, coughing as Lydia let go of him.

“Do you ever stop pissing and shitting? Tsk tsk. You disgust me.” Lydia sneered at the purple foal and crossed her arms, waiting for it to catch his breath enough to be able to answer her. “Bugs are ugly like you, but at least they’re useful to nature. No wonder even actual animals reject fluffies.”

“P-pwease mummah, Cobawt su sowwy! Cobawt pwomise to be gud fwuffy! Huuhuuhuu… chirp!” The foal begged and peeped with sadness and pain. It desperately needed some form of comfort and received none. He even had to fight against it’s instinct to suckle on it’s hoof, scared of getting more hurt. “Pwease no mowe wowstest owwies and meanie wowds that gib babbeh heawt huwties… fwuffy am for huggies and wub, mummah! Peep!”

“Aww, but I beg to differ! Fluffies are toys made for entertainment, and that includes giving you pain and hatred.” Lydia mocked Cobalt in a high-pitched voice. She harshly yanked it up by the mane as it screed and peeped like a chirpie and threw it on the desk. It hadn’t been used to torture fluffies in a while, so the tools for torture were hidden in drawers. “Now let’s have fun.”

The young woman chuckled and began unstrapping the foal’s diaper as she sang the infamous mummah song. Cobalt had stopped talking and instead only screamed and peeped out of pain and fright, but it instinctively began to calm down with the song. “F-fankyu fow changing diapey, mummah… babbeh wub you, huuhuuhuu…” With it’s good leggie, the purple foal tried to hug Lydia’s moving hands. He hates using diapers, but he hadn’t been able to get properly potty trained yet… and probably never will. “Hmm… that’s not exactly what I’m doing, shitrat.”

Lydia stiffled laughter as she removed the weeping foal’s diaper and put it aside. It was actually quite heavy now, it’s a miracle it didn’t leak. As Cobalt laid bare on the table, the redhead could now fully admire the extent of her doing: even through the bright purple fluff, she could see some bruises and how the rib area was a little dented. Of course, the baby’s paw was still twisted backwards as well.

Now this was usually the part when the young woman would take the unwilling foal to the sink to wash it: like most fluffies, Cobalt hates water, but he had at least gotten used to the routine by now. “U-upsies?” The foal asked, hoping that Lydia had changed her mind about continuing the torture. Even a bath would be welcomed!

“Not this time.” Lydia smirked and slid one drawer open, reaching inside to get a pin cushion filled with colorful pins. “Mother advised me to neuter you… but I won’t spend any money on a vet. So why not do it now?~”

“Wat am nyuter- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Cobalt inhaled mid-sentence and let out the longest and most blood-curdling scream so far. Lydia had pinned it down with one hand and harshly pierced one of his little balls with a pin using the other hand, and it went right through. “NUUUU! Speshu wumps!” The young foal cried and panted between screams while the human mummah laughed histerically. Somehow it still had some piss and poop inside it, so it immediately pissed and shot a stream of diarrhea through it’s ass. Since Lydia was already expecting it, she was able to dodge it.

“Now now, we’re not even halfway done! I wonder how many pins you can take.” The redhead mocked and grabbed another pin, teasing poking the foal’s second ball, making it panic even harder. “PWEASE, MUMMAH! NU TAEK SPESHU WUMPS! BABBEH WUB MUMMAH, PWEASE WUB BABBEH GAIN!”

“Stupid little dum dum… I never loved you. That’s why I always refused to cuddle.” Lydia explained with a cruel smile. It was true, she had never given an ounce of love to Cobalt, though she took care of it. Everytime she had some dumb excuse, and of course, the foal always believed in it, though he kept begging for huggies everytime. “Biggest heawt huwties… babbeh am gud babbeh! Wan daddeh!” At this point, the foal barely had any liquid on it’s body, unable to shed tears, though he still cried and shivered with intense pain and sadness.

“Daddeh isn’t here to save you, little one!~” Focusing on his own psychological pain and shutting his eyes, Cobalt briefly forgot about the pin. Lydia was sure to remind him by slowly pinching his last ball with the pin. The pain was even worse now because of how slow the redhead was going, and to make it worse, at times she twisted the pin around to destroy his balls from inside. The desk was now soaked with piss, shit and blood… just how Lydia likes it. All Cobalt managed to do was scream his throat dry, only stopping to catch his breath and whimper when the pin had finally fully gone through his ball.

The process continued. Bloodthirsty, Lydia didn’t wait for Cobalt to recompose himself enough to speak this time. She just kept going, able to pierce the colt’s balls one more time each. For a last act, she grabbed one pin and began to painfully and slowly shove it in Cobalt’s urethra. The purple foal had bloodshot eyes by this point and vomited the milk he had drank before Lydia went to college. He couldn’t even scream anymore: he only cried and peeped, all screams coming out wheezy and hoarse.

Satisfied for now, Lydia stepped back and admired the scene again. Since Cobalt is so little, he would probably die soon, so she hummed and thought about what would be the last act of cruelty for the little guy.

“M-mummah nu am mummah… am munstah!” The heartbroken colt spoke hoarsely once again. “Wan die… wan die!” He cried quietly, which caught Lydia’s attention again. She glanced at the used diaper and was hit by inspiration. Thank you, abuse muses!

“So you want to die, huh? Don’t worry, we can arrange that. Have a terrible sleep!” Lydia opened another drawer and picked two rubber gloves, quickly putting them on. The young woman lifted the filthy diaper up and began grabbing some chunkier pieces of poop, only to immediately shove them deep inside Cobalt’s mouth, who was incapable of spitting them out. “N-NUU! NOT WIKE TH- ARGH!”

Even with some poop on his nostrils, Cobalt forced himself to shut his mouth and breath through the nose as he unwillingly tried to swallow the nasty poopies. “Aww, how cute, you think you can stop me! Not today, buddy!~” Lydia at last shoved the diaper on the foal’s face and begun gently squeezing Cobalt’s neck.

The small fluffy desperately tried to breath, but he was slowly choking on his own shit and piss. He could also feel his eyes burning as the gross fluids got inside them. After two minutes, which felt like forever for the foal, it died at last. Lydia smiled as she let go of it’s limp body, finally satisfied. “Aaaah, I missed that!” She stretched and threw the gloves on the trash.

Lydia left the room to get cleaning supplies, but as she passed through the living room, she found her mom there calmly drinking some coffee and eating toast. Pandora purred on her lap. “Mama? I didn’t hear you arrive.” The young woman blinked in surprise.

“Hey dear. Looks like you went back to the old habits, huh?” The older woman smiled and softly nodded her head towards Lydia’s shirt, which had been stained with some blood. “You must have been really desperate, you even forgot to put the apron on first. Well, it’s fine, just put your clothes in the washing machine.”

“Heheh, yeah. I’m gonna throw the body away in the biowaste bin near here when I finish cleaning.” Lydia chuckled along with her mother. The older woman took another sip of her coffee and asked. “Well, what are you going to tell your boyfriend? He will ask about the foal.”

“Don’t worry, mama, I’ll think of something. I changed my mind… this birthday gift wasn’t bad! It was actually my favorite from Miguel~”

15 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Feels fine for a first story, protag’s motivations seem a bit weak if anything.

Also, the mom supporting the abuse habit is kinda retarded. She’s raising a fucking loon.

4 Likes

Heh, thanks! It’s not only my first story on fluffies, but also my first story in years! I’m a little rusty and English ain’t my first language, so I’m happy it turned out nice.

Basically, Lydia’s mom is a bit of a religious freak, so she believes fluffies are immoral at best or demonic at worst. Neither of them see fluffies as something that’s really alive and has feelings. Not a very good raising choice, indeed, part of Lydia’s lunacy is her mom’s fault lmao

5 Likes

Fair nuff. Welcome to the site, hope to see more from you in the future.

3 Likes

Your English writing is fantastic! I couldn’t tell that you aren’t a native speaker. I like that the characters have Latino names too.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m so happy to read that! And hell yeah, making some Latino rep in the fluffy community :rofl::sparkles:

1 Like

Lidya you have a promising future, teach those shitrats their position in this world

3 Likes