Bad Lemon (Sharpy)

Stinging nettles aren’t fun to hug, it turns out.

64 Likes

On the one hand I’m all for punishing Fluffies who can’t poop properly.

On the other hand, that is some harsh fucking punishment

10 Likes

If you consider stinging nettles a harsh punishment you haven’t seen much abuse on here xD

5 Likes

I have seen and even inflicted all manner of brutality on Fluffies.

And I still say nettles are cruel and unusual

10 Likes

Sorry I keep dragging this out, but aren’t nettles pretty mild? Like don’t they just cause a rash for a while and then go away? Or is it just the fact that it’s happening to a foal?

3 Likes

Potential, I haven’t run into any since I was a kid.

I only have the memory of pain, and being a kid that pain sucked balls. It’s likely nothing more than a bad itch

6 Likes

I will go find some and rub it on my leg and report back in a bit. :sob:

4 Likes

I lol’d.

3 Likes

Update on the stinging nettle: it hurts, it burns, but it’s not as bad as, say, poison ivy. Little bit of a rash where I rubbed it, but now it just itches like a bug bite. 3/10, wouldn’t reccomend!

9 Likes

lmao

This you?

3 Likes

It seems like a fairly mild punishment considering what gets fluffies smashed or turned into pillows usually. I would definitely be filling sorry boxes with stinging nettles.

4 Likes

Because fuck you that’s why shitrat.

3 Likes

Some more baddies:
gympie-gympie
bullet ant poneratoxin

2 Likes

My guy better find himself a dock leaf, assuming that even works on healing nettle strings i call balls.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

So this random foal just shit on the floor and then demanded that it receive a new toy and get adopted? Lol. Sorry, but you had it coming buddy.

1 Like