Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 7 Foal in a can Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

1 Like

I love it, just the happy ending I was hoping for haha.

2 Likes

Why do I keep coming back here? :expressionless:

3 Likes

art’s good

2 Likes

I look forward to the new installment every day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love this, and I kind of hope you do 365 days of it. This is the best series in a while…

3 Likes

Nah, just a week.

tomorrows the finale. :slight_smile:

Might be a continuation after a writing break but im more then fine authorizing more lives if people want to commission more terrible fates from larur.

2 Likes

The problem in almost all of these stories* is “why would anyone buy this foal when there are foals with better colours”? Until someone can answer this problem the poopie foal will continue to suffer the same problems over and over again.

*Technically story 5 was different as this foal was killed for being an alicorn, rather than being brown coloured.

2 Likes

To be fair, im the kind of person that would probably like the natural colors more then the bright ones if they existed. ~chuckle~

Protip: some foals-in-a-can go for cheaper if you buy them just before they expire.

These are PERFECT for sausage or for grilling!

1 Like

To be fair the answer to this ‘problem’ is some people just like the color brown. I would love a brown foal with a lighter brown mane. Name him cookie.

2 Likes