Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 7 Foal in a can Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

Hello!

This day brings a new comic part
I love the industrial SadBox

I hope you like it

You can see the previous part here

Commisioned by @Lothmar!
Thank you for making this real

Remember, I have commisions open! Anything you want or need I’m here

Epilogue: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Epilogue [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

129 Likes

Oh god that stings

4 Likes

Usually foals are canned right after birth.
But those already talk, which means they’re one or two weeks old…:smiling_imp:

9 Likes

wonder if that brown baby will ever get a good life : / theres only so much tragedy that can befall a character before it goes from tragic to predictable to uninteresting.

no offense to the author or artist, just kinda lose its sting once you start reading knowing the outcome

12 Likes

This is why you don’t use tinted material for foal cans. Depending on mane color, this one could sell. General rule - “Good browns” use orange as a base, “poopy browns” use yellow.

7 Likes

It feels like Darkseid is making the fluffy suffer.

3 Likes

Sadly that’s what made me lose the spark for abuse real fast. Well, that and feeling a bit like scum for enjoying pointless suffering of a child-animal hybrid. Cool, fluffy dies at the end. 10/10 IGN, would read again. At least cute stuff is like cat images on the internet, you go “d’awww” for a few seconds.

Abuse… it’s like a joke I’ve heard a thousand times already. Sure it’s funny, but it’s always the same. I can count on the fingers of my hands the abuse stories I found really interesting that kept me coming back for more (not the torture itself, the story).

Initially, this one was actually a rather novel idea, but after the 4th cycle it feels like the author is milking every common abuse type using a merely hinted reincarnation backstory.

I don’t say it to be rude, I just am slightly disappointed to be skimming through the story to see if anything new happens. I am sure the author will survive despite knowing that, ofc.

6 Likes

If he actually manages to remember his past lives, his attempts at opposing the predetermined fate may spice up even the scenarios we have already seen

8 Likes

The important thing is he died with dignity.

So this was a very bad one.

2 Likes

but he dont seem to remember, or if he does he dont seem to remember for long, so it becomes just old abuse tropes with a framing device

5 Likes

If he’s stuck in a karmic loop this bad then that’s a sign from the universe about how bad his karma is. Dude was probably Goebbels or Himmler in a past life

9 Likes

Ol’ Hitley wakes up and instead of finding himself in a field like that one novel, he has reincarnated in a poopie babbeh.

That made me chuckle.

4 Likes

Or a 4chan poster. They’re all damned to eternal torment, it’s right there in the terms and conditions of the site.

3 Likes

*yet

4 Likes

Dont worry, poopie baby will get what’s coming to him tlhat’s for sure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As a poster there that site IS the punishment

3 Likes

That and so far he’s just a fluffy baby, usually without proper parenthood / owners.

He doesn’t have the knowledge, experience or guidance yet to properly change his fate.

But as owl said.

4 Likes

Yeah i’ll admit writing a proper story wasn’t at the forethought of my mind when I commissioned this. I just loved the ending of the first comic and thought ‘I want to see this used’ (“Better luck next life.”)

I might actually write a short story from the conclusion point~ or at least discuss my idea with better story artists before I commission a sequel if im feeling lazy/impotent to truly express my idea. Hopefully it’ll turn out in a way that’ll be satisfying to people other then myself on more then a base level.

6 Likes

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion of, Bad luck for poopy babbeh.

~Begins the summoning ritual for tomorrow~

4 Likes

Lothmar has been inspired
he must really hate that poopie :V kek

4 Likes