Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 6 Grinder [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

Hello, today it’s the part 6!
Be polite, be nice

You can read the previous part here!

Commisioned by @Lothmar :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Remember, I have commisions open! Anything you want or need I’m here

Part 7: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 7 Foal in a can Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

131 Likes

The cross eyes of joy still get me. :laughing:

derp

29 Likes

now that is an efficient business, recycling waste product instead of just abusing and tossing it away

8 Likes

Gasp The foal is crying because nobody wants to adopt it? Even though he’ll be thrown in a grinder, turned into a litterpal, turned into an enfie pal, or abused if he doesn’t get adopted in time isn’t an excuse for him to cry about wanting a loving home.

And why tf is everyone acting so surprised? They know damn well what he’s crying about

7 Likes

Yep, make a nice blood/bone/meat meal base and then mix it with some filler, squirt out some dollops.

Bake it and bag it. Feed it to the next kibble source.

10 Likes

My guess is they take bad behaved foals out of the display box.

So having a tantrum while a customer is selecting (and potentially costing them a discount or worse, the sale entirely) is a surefire way to skip potential discipline and straight to the Recycler to recoop some money.

There’s the possibility that all these are different stores and thus one’s set procedures for dealing with brown overstock might not be the others.

But yeah~ he’d probably end up in the grinder eventually.

10 Likes

oooh now I get it. Thanks Lothmar

4 Likes

The reincarnation process may be explained in later parts / a new commission based off the ending. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, at least he deserved it this time.

1 Like

Did damned Poopie reincarnate as the lavender one, or did he suddenly get completely frustrated with the cycle and go brat?

Is the implication that brats are just Fluffies fresh off an abuse life, and born raging against the world?

6 Likes

This. They somewhat retain their past memories, so naturally the stress builds up.

No but that is an amusing idea. I think the end of the story will explain so just a few more parts till you know without me spoiling.

6 Likes

become food
with extreme suffering and violence

A++++

4 Likes

“Fuck it, life is hell and I keep rolling Fluffy. I’ll be an asshole this time, at least I’ll get to shit on someone and they’ll make it quick. I am NOT doing ‘Breeder With False Hope’ again.”

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: hoping he gets a fake out adoption or two, maybe ends up a lab-rat for horrible experiments. oooh, how about a turn in the Pit of Despair (By MunstahMummah)

2 Likes

As we go through various scenarios I keep getting worried that someone’s going to guess the ones I had planned ~Chuckle~

4 Likes

i can imagine, just the same thank you for your efforts :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I love this style XD

2 Likes

An endless cycle of cheap protein, cause the shitrats ruined traditional agriculture on a massive scale so it’s only fair.

2 Likes

The lilac babbeh is a quiet, softspoken fluffy?! Score!

2 Likes

Man that poopie’s fate life keep repeating itself, worst is he is getting irritating and desperate not to mention demanding lil shit.

2 Likes