Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 5 Munstah Babbeh Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

Hello!
We’re here with a new part of this comic series!
A poopie alicorn, That’s good or bad?

You can see the previous part right here!

This was commisioned by @Lothmar, he really has some good ideas!

Remember, I have commisions open! Anything you want or need I’m here

Part 6: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 6 Grinder [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

142 Likes

…I kind of want to make hamburgers.
~realizes the intestines remind me of ground beef~

Half expected a ‘SCREEEE~’ in the last panel. xD

18 Likes

There is definitely an implied “Screee” :grin:

10 Likes

She kills the one foal that might have saved her from becoming a milkbag. Because of that, she deserves her fate.

29 Likes

>A local wierdo wizard walks into a fluffymart
>picks up a random poopy fluffy and makes it remember all of it’s past unfortunate lives
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves
fluffy pony dies from sadness

25 Likes

The moral of the story: it REALLY sucks being a poppie baby.

10 Likes

Yep
That’s some Bad luck

5 Likes

If you look at it one way, it’s bad luck.

If you look at it in speed running sense, they’re refining their skill.

The third possibility is the alicorn is a feignt and our reincarnator is actually the second poopie of the batch as he tries to outplay fate. (/sarcasm)

7 Likes

Mummah have a few choices when facing a munstah babbeh - flee, submit, or fight. I guess fight makes sense for a poopeh munstah. How dare a poopie be a munstah?

7 Likes

Why is everything burning?

5 Likes

because the sun is a deadly laser

6 Likes

Because of the pain of giving birth

6 Likes

A new record for kill time. If he dies any faster next time, he’s going to get aborted.

7 Likes

Poor poopie alicorn. It didn’t even become nummies. :frowning:

4 Likes

fluffy abortion

That’s not the worst idea for part 6, is it?

5 Likes

Not by far. :smiling_imp:

Im sorry for our loss. :cry: (would have said your but it’s our since no one got to eat them)

3 Likes

Poopie alicorn builds are the best for speedrunning life. Saves you a bunch of frames right at the start.

4 Likes

you might ask yourself, what horrendous act has this soul done to deserve all these gates worse then death? it’s a fucking fluffy, that’s what. even fate looks into its eyes and says “because fuck you”

5 Likes

They really didn’t have any kind of training for breeders?
Then again, they were causing them anxiety, so by default they don’t know what they’re doing.

Its the single most basic thing any farmer knows. #1 rule, do not stress the animal unless its for meat, and meat animal stress levels are directly linked to meat quality so there’s acceptable levels there too.

5 Likes

Just like Millennials.

1 Like