Bad manners (InfraredTurbine)

He better learn this time…

I was revisiting old stuff when I had the inspiration for this, so it’s basically a remake of the old one.

Old version. Prob made around 2015

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

82 Likes

Daddeh is just jealous.

7 Likes

He better learn quick before he loses special place privileges

7 Likes

Cut its dick in half, so it thinks it might still be able to reach but never will

2 Likes

Stuff penis inside and superglue it there.

3 Likes

make sure to whip him on the litterbox, whippin him anywhere in the house would just mess the carpet with shit stain.

7 Likes

The whip clearly isn’t working so you need to rethink your strategy.

Next time he starts licking himself, give him a hand. Push him forward until something in his back breaks.

Now he’ll have to be put into a cast where he literally cannot bend even if he wanted to. His dick remained unlicked and he’ll be in enough pain to warrant being called a punishment.

5 Likes
3 Likes

… I think the little sicko is into it.

2 Likes

It’s been too long since I’ve seen a good beating around here

2 Likes

Daddeh has opposable thumbs and disposable income do the math

2 Likes

poor turbine fIuffy.

2 Likes

Uh, owner? Sounds like he either needs a penectomy, a private place, or nummies that make his spooge taste extra foul. Your call, though.

1 Like

What, so he rubs against the floor, jizzes into himself, and develops perotinitis? That works.

1 Like

No just so the very tip is all that is out. Erections will either be extremely painful (UUUU) or be that and more by tearing the skin. I think that having it be just a little 1cm stub would make it impossible for him to bend that far as well.

1 Like

That’s practical. He can still use the box, though he might start rubbing against things. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to circumcise him.

2 Likes

If he starts to rub I’d say glue a mesh thimble over his little dick. Can still pee in the box but that’s it.

2 Likes

Ooh, chastity cup! I like it! Though circumcision might be a fun at-home project.

1 Like

¿Por Qué No Los Dos?

1 Like

¡Si! ¡LOS DOS! ¡LOS DOS!

1 Like