Bad milk (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Thought I had while sick with a stomach virus. Enjoy.

Smek smek smek smek POP
“Babbeh done mummah!”
You say as you lick the sweet sweet liquid off of your talky place.
“Gud babbeh. Nao teww ou bwudda it tim foh miwkies.”
Your mummah says in a sweet tone.
You run to the other side of your small enclosure.
You live in a pretty place called a shelter.

It’s perfect. Mummah gives you miwkies. Bwudda an sissy gives you Huggies. You get let out every bright time to play with all the other babbehs. You couldn’t be happier if you were in skettiland!
Well… Right now you wish you were.
But let’s continue from the start.
It was a bright time just like any other.
You were playing with your sissy in your enclosure.
Suddenly the nice lady that brings mummah her Nummies walks up and looks in.

“Right here we have three foals to choose from. They’re aren’t quite weaned yet but it’s time. They’re old enough that they should take to milk and kibble now.”
She says.
A strange man stands there beside her looking intently at you.
“Oooh the blue one is nice. Is it a colt or a filly?”
He asks.
Mummah smiles at the man.
“Bwu babbeh am hansum cowt! Mummah wub bwu babbeh!”
She says.

“Perfect. That’s just what I wanted. I’ll take him!”
The man says with a smile.
You wish now that you’d of been paying attention at the time.
Mummah suddenly picks you up.
“Ou heaw da nice mistah babbeh!?! He gon be babbehs nyu Daddeh!”
Mummah says. You look at her confused.
“Nyu Daddeh?.. Yay! Mummah an babbeh had NYU Daddeh!”
You say in glee. Suddenly mummahs face drops.
“Nu babbeh… Mummah haf stay hewe wif udda babbehs. But ou haf NYU Daddeh!”
She says. Smiling at the mention of a new Daddeh.

“Right over here Henry. I need you to do some paperwork then I’ll get you a foal box.”
She says.
They walk off.
"Buh… Mummah?.. HUUHUUHUUU! BABBEH WAN STAY WIF MUMMAH! "
Suddenly you feel yourself pushed against mummahs fluff. Mouth first.
“Shhhh. Nu wet hooman hewe dat babbeh!.. Sigh babbeh nu undastan. Dis may be onwy Chancies foh babbeh haf hooman Daddeh ow mummah.”
She says.
“Huuhuu buh mummah. Babbeh wub ou! WUB bwudda an sissy! Nu wan weab!”
You protest.

“Babbeh. Mummah wub whoooooowe wife wif nu hooman mummah ow Daddeh. It am nu funsies. Owside shewter dewe am nu Nummies ow Huggies. Onwy meanie munstahs DAT huwt fwuffies!.. Mummah sowwy babbeh. It am how it am. Nao dwinky miwkies… Wun wastest Tim foh mummah.”
She says through tears.
You latch on and suckle. Trying to savor every drop.
“Huuhuu… Mummah wub babbeh… Babbeh wub mummah… Mummah wan babbeh… Pwease Stay safe an wubbed. Huuhuu gun miss babbeh.”

Finally after what seemed like far too short of a milky session. Mummah picks you up and gives you lickeys on the thinky place before handing you over to the nice lady. The next thing you know you’re in a dark and scary box. You hear something that sounds like a low growl and suddenly you’re moving. You try and stand up but you keep falling over.
Suddenly the growl stops and you feel the boxie being picked up.
“Alright little guy! Welcome home!”
Suddenly the box opens and you’re blinded by the light.
“See pwace owies! Wewe am babbeh?”
You say.

Suddenly your vision clears. You’re not in the shelter anymore. You don’t know where you are. In front of you sits a big human woman.
“OH MY GOD HE’S ADORABLE!”
She yells. This scares you.
“Ugh he already shit on the carpet!”
You hear behind you. Looking back you see the bad poopies on the floor and the man that took you from mummah.
“Huuhuu wan mummah!”
You say.
“Aww poor baby.”
The lady says.
“Well happy birthday mom.”
He says.

This was the start of your new life. You were named Bluey. You love your namesey. You love your new mummah. Not as much as your old one but still. She laughed when you asked to drink her milkies and gave you some from a bottle Instead. You had lots of toysies and even your own TV. Everything again was perfect… Until the fated day of reckoning.

“Mummah! Am miwkies Tim!?!”
You ask excitedly.
“Nope! We have something different today bluey.”
Your mummah says before sitting down a bowl of… Poopies?"
“… Um… Mummah?.. Wewe Nummies? Babbeh nu hab ta use wittah boxie?”
Mummah laughs.
“This is your Nummies bluey. Milk and foal kibble. You’re getting to be a big fluffy now. So it’s time to move you onto solid food.”
She says.

You look at the bowl of slop. She can’t really expect you to eat this can she? Is it a joke?
“Mummah?.. Dis jokey am nu funnies. Pwease gib miwkies. Bwuey hungwy!”
You say.
Suddenly mummahs tone changes.
“Now bluey. I understand change is scary but you’re not leaving this spot until you eat your milky kibble.”
She says. Oh my Lord she’s serious. She expects you to eat this. Seeing the glare in her eyes you hesitantly sniff the bowl. It doesn’t smell bad.

You begrudgingly take a chunk in your mouth. While it’s not bad but it’s not milkies you WANT milkies.
You spit it out on the carpet.
COUGH HACK PTUEY MUMMAH DAT AM TWASHIES! WAN MIWKIES NAO!”
You demand as you stomp your foot. These people stole you from your real mummah. Least they could do is give you GOOD Nummies. Mummah walks off. You’ve won. She’s getting you your milkies.

You see her come back now with a bottle.
“I’ll make a deal with you Bluey. You can have all the milkies you want. But after you finish you have to spend an hour in the heat pin.”
You don’t really know what a heat pin is but you’re so excited for milkies you agree.
“Otay Mummah! Babbeh pway in heaty pin aftew miwkies!”
You say bouncing up and down. She cradles you like a human baby and feeds you the whooooole bottle of sweet milkies.

BURP Fank ou mummah! Babbeh wub ou!”
You say with a giggle.
“You won’t soon.”
She says with an ominous tone. Suddenly she takes you to a big clear container. It reminds you of your fluffy enclosure at the shelter. It makes you miss mummah a little. All that’s in it is pretty Rockies and a soft sleepy place. (tiny pillow).

Mummah puts you in the pin and turns on a big bright pretty light. You feel soooooo warm.
YAAAAWN babbeh am wawmsies. Am Tim foh nappies!”
You curl up and lay down on your sleepy place… Suddenly you’re awakened. You feel… Weird. It’s like your tummy is really hot. All of you is hot actually but especially your tummy.

You can’t explain it.
“Huuhuu babbeh am tuu wawmsies. Nee cowdies!”
You say to yourself.
“Pwease mistah wight? Pwease tuwn dawkies? Am onwy widdwe babbeh.”
You plead. But no matter how much you beg. The light remain unmoved.
The heat continues to beat down on you.
You feel so weird. Your tummy is hot. You feel that strange heat moving through your front leggies.

Your talky place feels weird. Even your spit turns warm.
Suddenly it hits you.
“Ooooooorrrrghhh… TUMMY HUWTIES!”
Your tummy feels like someone gave it worstest sorry hoofsies.
“Pwease! BURP PWEEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEASE! HICC NU MOH TUMMY OWIES! AM ONWY BABBEH! AM NU FOH HUWTIES! AM FOH HUGGIES AN WUB! HUGGIES AN WUUU-BLEEEECH!!!”

You feel it come through your throat and out of your talky place. A big pile of curdled spoiled milkies lay in front of you.
“Huuhuuhuu NU TASTE PWETTY!!!”
You feel it coming again. You try to hold your mouth shut but the meanie milkies don’t care.
You feel your smell place burn as a mixture of curdled milk chunks and stomach acid rocket out of both nostrils.

“SCREEEEE! NU SMEWW PWETTY! OWIES OWIIIIEEEE-BLUUUUURGH!!!”
Again another pressurized stream of chunky milkies rockets from your talky place. The pain of all this exertion takes its toll on your little body as your knees buckle and you fall down face first into the puke chunks.
“Uuuuurrrrgh… Nu… Feew… Pwetty… Mummah… Hewp babbeh…”
You don’t know how long you layed there before your mummah finally rescued you.

“Oh my God this room smells horrible.”
She says upon entrance.
“M…mummah… Hewp bwuey… BLECH!”
You throw up one last time. Though there wasn’t much left in it. You’re absolutely covered in your own vomit. The chunks of spoiled dairy mushed into your once pretty fluff.

Mummah gives you a bath that you’re too weak to protest before making you drink Wawa.
You feel a little better now but… The smell lingers in your nose. A smell you’ll never forget.

~ the present ~

“Alright bluey! Dinner time!”
Mummah says. You come running.
“Yaaay! Babbeh nee Nummies!”
You look at the bowl of milky kibble. The faint smell of the milk makes your stomach hurt.
“Uuuurg… Mummah… Can babbeh hab udda Nummies?.. Maybe kibbwe an Wawa insted ob miwkies?”
Your mummah smiles and brings you kibble softened with water instead.

You didn’t realize that milky could be so mean. Especially to a little babbeh like yourself. You vow to never touch the dummeh milkies ever again.
“Now. since you’re being such a good boy. How about some ice cream after dinner?”
Mummah says.
“YAAAY ICE CWEAM!!!”
Well… You never vowed anything about frozen milkies.

54 Likes

Man what a way to get hurt or punish by doing a tantrum.

Ohh was bluey put into a microwave oven? At least he lived to know what not to demand something that he soon regret it.

8 Likes

Nah. Think like a pet lizard enclosure. Glass box with rocks on the bottom and a heat lamp.

13 Likes

Well I think it’s safe to say he learned his lesson

4 Likes

Very nice story. I love how while yes, the punishment was…extreme, it genuinely fixed him and now it looks like he lives a happy and healthy life. Bluey’s got FAR more common sense then othe fluffies.

Also, I’m happy that Bluey got a mostly happy ending, for the mummuh’s sake. It always makes me sad when a mummuh gives up her babbeh in the hopes that they’ll live a happy life, only for them to be abused or fuck it up for themselves dues to greediness/stupidity/smarty shit.

9 Likes

Like I said in the beginning. Bluey under the heat lamp is how I felt with the stomach flu so I understand fully what he’s going through. Lol

4 Likes

Your stuff is always excellent. I love how creative your fluffy punishments are.

Also, I noticed you use the word “pin” instead of “pen”, is it a regional thing?

2 Likes

Nope. . That’s just me being dumb and not remembering how to spell pen in that context. Lol. Also thank you.

4 Likes

Ugh. Reminds me of the only time I got sick at an amusement park. I’d had a banana milkshake with my hot lunch and it was over 100°F out that day. The only time I didn’t feel as sick was actually ON the rides, cause the cooling breeze would soothe the cause of the suffering! … For just a moment.

Bluey, I know your exact pain. :frowning:

4 Likes

Speaking of that hope your feeling much better. And get well soon.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m fine now tho. I had it about two weeks ago.

3 Likes

Oof, I know that feeling. It’s the worst thing ever.

1 Like

Now this has the creativity of a fever idea, I like it! Traumatized him so bad he’s off milk forever

2 Likes

Honestly never would’ve thought of this sort of method to get a foal off milk. I can definitely see the effectiveness and even better is the fact that the foal isn’t exactly smart enough to realize the human is responsible for it all. They just think the light attacked them.

4 Likes

<3

1 Like