Bad Mummah Bubblegum full comic dump by Muffin

96 Likes

this was actually a really good story!

13 Likes

Absolutely precious.

4 Likes

Muffin, you make hugbox so great. Tumbly is an amazing character.

11 Likes

A perfect blend of suffering and hugbox. Well done!

10 Likes

Orange YEET is one of my all time top fluffs that I actually want.

13 Likes

Your fluffies are so beyond precious, I want a Tumbly of my very own! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I love your hugbox like you have no idea.

2 Likes

I know how orange threw himself he just warped reality. And this story is wholesome

2 Likes

They should have turned her into a milk bag, that way there can always be milkies is for babies.

2 Likes

Orange vibrated to throw himself

4 Likes

Pretty good, I believe this was the first one of your works I saw. It’s the right balance where every action doesn’t feel like forced. For instance, even though they could have, they don’t abuse Bubblegum for being responsible for killing some of the babies. Instead they are responsible, removing her legs so she can’t ever do it again. (After all first impressions weren’t good…bubblegum did steal a bunch of foals…and killed some of them because she thought they were bad for taking all her milkies, not knowing that she can’t produce enough to care for that many babies.), taking her foals away to give to the mothers who’s foals were killed, and letting her be friends with Tumbly…that is one sharp fluffy. So yeah great balance of all the fluffy elements.

(Seriously he convinced Bubblegum that babies put her in a bad place mentaly…HE IS ONE SHARP FLUFFY!)

4 Likes

I wanted to punch her in her fucking face…but she kind of redeemed herself to me by realising what she did wrong and admitting that she was a bad fluffy

5 Likes

This was one of the first Fluffy comics I ever saw, back on the old boru site (I can’t remember how it was spelled). A great combination of gore and wholesomeness!

4 Likes

That was great and so sweet!

The blue fluffy seems like a pretty good therapist, I’m glad they were able to help bubblegummie uwu :ok_hand::sparkles:

I love abuse content but this hugbox is so special

I love your stories like no one beleives! But im wondering the intent on why bubblegum did that? Did the baby survive? Tbh i would love there to be a part two of this! Also could i write a story in your honor? If you want? Yet again thx! And great story!

So help me understand the Tumbly Fluffy’s mode of transport. They…roll themselves around? Am I understanding this correctly?