Bad Mummah Ch. 4 (FluffyChimera)

I’m a sucker for restorations, like battered old furniture made out of good wood, or old metal toys that can be scrubbed of rust, pits filled in, repainted and fixed. I think it would be a good thing if this beautiful POS can be broken and retrained to be valuable again. Might take a lot of pounding and spraying with WD-40, though…

8 Likes

I think it kinda looks like a skinned tree… sorry it’s interesting

2 Likes

kinda looks like something you’d see in a deep sea documentary

also the image of doing that to any animal, even a fluffy makes me wince a little, she may deserve it, but that does not mean it’s still not a painful image

2 Likes

Lady bell is a shit bitch, so she deserves to be covered in and eat shit instead.

3 Likes

No, you’re right. I’m fascinated with this stuff. It’s just horrible, too. All those tiny hairs on the sole are nerve endings.

1 Like

Yep. By comparison, pillowing is more compassionate.

It does look like some strange anemone, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

if it’s any consolation it never happens on purpose, there are diseases and nutritional deficits (often caused by said diseases) that causes hooves to fall off like that. the horses suffering said injuries are either immediately put down or given proper medical dressing and LOTS of painkillers. there aren’t a bunch of agonized horses running around without feet, i promise.

2 Likes

Make her fugly. That would be the best punishment for her. And make the alicorn as pretty as possible and make it strut in front of her

1 Like

Show me the healing one!

…pretty please?

@khazhak It’s really disturbing to think that before horses were tamed, this could have been happening and there would be nobody to put the horse down. Poor horses. =(

2 Likes

Loretta is sure gonna try. Lady Belle gives pretty babies…

If only she wasnt’t a rancid genital hair.

5 Likes

Before horses were tamed, there were tons more predators, and I promise you they were way quicker to find and euthanize suffering horses than humans are able to be. There was always something watching the wild herds for any sign of illness or injury, and their motivation for acting instantly was survival.

2 Likes

Love this comic, me personally i would pillow that bitch and turn her into a breeding milkbag would be nice to profit off her genes lol

3 Likes

Oh nooooooooo, poor horsies D: D: D: I know better, biologically speaking, but I guess I subconsciously thought of hooves as a solid block of keratin anyway, and seeing one… peeled… gah.

2 Likes

Yep, nature doesn’t tend to draw things out - parasites are the only predatory creatures which prolong suffering by their nature and humans are the only creatures which try to. Still pretty horrifying to see. I adore drawn gore but I am… not very good with photo gore or suffering animals, and I feel a little queasy now.

3 Likes

Orcas enjoy the suffering of their toys, too, from what we can tell. Some chimps, too (not bonobos). Honestly, it seems like cruelty comes with intelligence. The only super smart animals I can think of that don’t indulge in cruelty are bees and elephants.

1 Like

I’m not sure we know enough about what’s going on in the animals’ heads to call that active sadism, but point.

1 Like

It’s not that hard to tell by behaviour. When a chimp rips a creature into pieces, then starts hooting and clapping its hands, he’s showing pleasure in the creature’s death. Orcas bully other creatures to death for no reason. Something about cruelty triggers pleasure in a lot of incredibly intelligent mammals. I wish we knew why.

Keep in mind that bonobos and elephants have also demonstrated rudimentary theology. Mammals aren’t as simple as they seem.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

considering the incredibly low empathy most animals demonstrate, they’re probably enjoying destroying a thing rather than the suffering they likely don’t fully comprehend.

the picture of the elephant, which mourn their dead, violently swinging a monitor lizard around by the base of its tail comes to mind. no shot that elephant understands that the reptile is suffering, the critters don’t make expressions or even hardly any noise. it just wanted to playfully swing something around and the monitor was available. all the elephant had to do was pick it up.

2 Likes

Sadly, elephants are not immune to indulgence either. One of my guiltiest laughs was at a story of a female elephant at a sanctuary that had not been interested in hobnobbing with the humans at visitor time, where people handed out loaves of bread. When she finally started showing up to take her share of bread loaves, the keepers rejoiced, briefly. Then they watched her take her bread to a duck pond, rip it into pieces, and scatter it around her on shore so the ducks could come eat it. When the ducks came close enough, she stepped on them. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes