Bad Mummah Ch. 6 (FfluffyChimera)

Loretta had barely gotten any sleep. Trixie had been more than a handful with how much thrashing and screeching she’d been doing the previous night. The only solace she’d gotten was the soundproofing of her ‘solitary confinement room’ drowning out Trixie’s screams. It was so bad, the rest of the night was a frantic attempt to do damage control within the other safe rooms where her other breeders had overheard everything. She was lucky that neither of the two soon-mummahs stressed themselves into a premature labor.

That was dealt with now though. Groggily turning off her alarm, she checks her phone. Only 30 minutes of real sleep. Not even a proper nap.

Getting up, she started the morning routine, starting with a pot of coffee. Greet the breeders, clean the litter boxes, feed the fluffies. Check on the new mummahs, make sure their foals are still alive and healthy.

Once that was out of the way, she went to check on Lady Bell’s foals. They’d been managing well with the short feeding sessions that night, until Lady Bell declared the blue pegasus too be her ‘bestest’ babbeh. Loretta shut that shit down instantly. No Bestest Allowed.

Lady Bell of course complained and argued, but that simply got her in trouble and her foals taken away from her. Which in turn sent her into a fit, blaming the blue pegasus for getting her in trouble and resigning his ‘bestest’ status. Loretta denied her access to her foals for the rest of the night.

The moment she stepped into the prep room, Lady Bell was already up and banging her hooves on the door of her cage.

“Dummeh Mummah, Wet Wady Beww ou’ NAO!! Wan ou’! Wan nummies! Wan babbehs!”

“Miwkie pwaces huwties!”

That was to be expected. She didn’t have her foals to drink her milk, so her teats were probably swollen and sore from being so full.

“They’re with one of my nurse-mummahs, you’ll get them later, if you behave…

Lady Bell gasped, offended and enraged. Her babbehs were being taken care of by some other, unknown fluffy?! Not their BESTEST mummah?! How dare Loretta do such a thing! How dare that-that dummy ‘Nurse-Mummah’!! Those weren’t her babbehs! Those were Lady Bell’s babbehs! She wanted them back!

“‘Ou gib Wady Beww babbehs back NAO! Dose am Wady Beww babbehs! Nu stupi’ nuwse-mummah babbehs! ‘Ou gib babbehs back o’ Wady Beww gib sowwy poop-EEEEEEE!!”

Loretta kicked the kennel door, startling the bitch-mare away, too tired and grumpy to humor Lady Bell’s rant. “Shut up.”

She opened up her laptop, clicking back onto a forum that she’d been researching last night. She’d been searching for any missing ads regarding missing designer or pageant fluffies, and low and behold, she’d found what she’d been looking for.

Punching the phone number in, she waited for the ringing to be picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Julian Aberdeen?”

“This is he.”

“Hello, I’m Loretta Sandler, I believe I’ve found your fluffy, Lady Bell-”

“Lady Bell?! My fluffy baby?! You bitch-What do you want for ransom?! $50k? $100k?!”

“Wh-No? No! Not at all! She was brought to my business with her foals after being found in an alley, Mr. Aberdeen!” Gods she hated dealing with pageant parents.

“You must have the wrong one, my fluffy doesn’t have foals.”

“Well, according to her, she ran away to have some.”

“Lies! You fuckers stole her and cut out her tracking chip! I’m going to fucking sue the shit out of you pieces of shit-”

“Here, Lady Bell, talk to Daddy.” Loretta held the phone to Lady Bell to talk into.

“DADDEH?!”

Lady Bell had perked up considerably at the sound of her owner’s voice.

“LADY BELL?! OH MY BESTEST PRECIOUS BABY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” Julian cried.

“Daddeh! Daddeh pwease sabe Wady Beww! Nu wan be in meanie sowwy boxie with dummeh stupi’ meanie mummah nu mowe! Wady Beww Pwomise tu nevah EVAH wun ‘way an’ hab speshuw huggies fo’ bestest babbehs 'gain! PWOMISE! Wiww be gud mummah! gud fwuffy!!

“… What…” Julian’s voice had turned stern and quiet. Loretta pulled the phone away as Lady Bell begged for her daddeh and taunted Loretta about how much trouble she’d be in.

“You see sir, according to Lady Bell, she ran away to have babies with a stray stallion who accidentally ripped out her tracking chip during a rough mating session. She has since delivered six living foals-”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE’S RUINED!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! THAT STUPID FUCKING WHORE! I TOLD HER TO WAIT! I PAID FOR A PEDIGREE BREEDER INSEMINATION AND EVERYTHING! GODDAMMIT!!! SHE’LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR COMPETITION EVER AGAIN!! SHE’S WORTHLESS NOW! FUCK!!! I’M GONNA KILL THAT STUPID BITCH THE MOMENT I GET MY HANDS ON HER!!!”

Loretta held the phone away from her ear, cringing at the sheer volume of his voice. “You’re planning on killing her, Mr. Aberdeen?”

“I fucking might as well! That fucking whore was only worth anything while in pristine condition! No scars, No flaws, and NO FUCKING FOALS FROM COMMON FLUFFY FILTH OFF THE GODDAMNED STREET! I AM NOT TAKING IN ANY DEGENERATE MUTTS! THE ABERDEEN FAMILY HAS FUCKING STANDARDS!!

“I understand, Mr. Aberdeen, and I wholly agree. Such depravity from a prized pageant champion can not be condoned.” She grinned, side eyeing Lady Bell as she chose her words carefully. “However, death alone would be far too kind and not be as effective a punishment for a fluffy of her station, wouldn’t you agree?”

“What are you getting at?”

“My business runs an experimental side project in the rehabilitation of fluffies with certain… Undesirable behaviors and reputations. If you were willing to sign over the ownership of Lady Bell to me, I’d be happy to attempt rehabilitation for scientific documentation and make use of her and her half-breed foals.”

There is a moment of quiet from Julian’s end of the call as he debates his decision. Lady Bell sobs pathetically from within her kennel, crying sorries and false promises of being a good fluffy.

“Fuck it. Yeah, sure. She’s not worth anything to me anymore. I’ve already been training her derpy-ass sister to replace her. Lemme get the paper work and I’ll email you.”

Loretta grins. “Excellent! And I assure you, Mr. Aberdeen, she’ll get exactly what’s coming to her.”

Do What You Want, I don’t give a flying fuck what happens to that disobedient harlot!”

Loretta belongs to @UndercoverPallasCat

<< Previous Next >>

59 Likes

Muahaha! This can only end well. For us.

6 Likes

oh yeah lets fucking gooooooo

3 Likes

For a moment I thought the bitch mare would be saved ,in the end she didn’t disappoint me,now comes the good stuff .:kissing_heart:.

3 Likes

unnamed (33)~2
“New ‘Bad Mummah’ dropped” :glee:

10 Likes

Me after getting the green light on this bitch

7 Likes

Time for the intense ““rehabilitation”” for this monster. Can’t wait to see what Loretta do to her.

5 Likes

I really hope she gets shaved bare bald … i really hope that happens either furst or somewhere down the line.
Im already trying to resist the urge to chant SHAVE. HER. BALD.
SHAVE. HER. BALD
Inbthe whole comment like its a Simpsons chalkboard lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Is the breeder under the old misconception that one non-pedigree mating taints all future litters? I know cat and dog breeders used to think that a lot.

6 Likes

Probably. Then, he probably thinks AFAB bodies incorporate the DNA of everyone they’ve ever fucked.

6 Likes

Oh yes, that lovely idea…

2 Likes

Moooooooore please!

1 Like

I hear the bells of death and hell

3 Likes

Why didn’t she mention the alicorn foal?

1 Like

The now-former owner is a worthless piece of shit just like the fluffy. Giving her up to Loretta was the only good thing he did on that whole page.

6 Likes

He is. No one said Mister Aberdeen is smart

3 Likes

She did mention that Lady Bell gave birth to six living foals, but Mr. Aberdeen very rudely kept interrupting her.

Besides, considering that the alicorn is a ‘half-breed’ and not a full pedigree pageant pony, I don’t think his snobby ass would care

5 Likes

Im wish someone smash that owner of Lady Bell 's face. Fucking idiot just shouting like shit until he realised his own precious shit shitted on him :laughing:

Oh Lady Bell hell is knocking at your door. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This is gonna be good…

2 Likes

Still holding out hope for her rehabilitation, especially now that her ex-owner has proven to be so unworthy of a high quality mare.

3 Likes