Bad mummah Remake (InfraredTurbine)

Another one I decide to make a small remake
not colored, but still good xD

original:

69 Likes

Prime directive: Skettis
Secondary Objectives: Anything else

5 Likes

An unfortunate side-effect by the incomplete bio-programming?

5 Likes

a nest full of fluffies

owner screams there is sketties

foals:

11 Likes

probably

1 Like

You’d think fluffies would be even more overjoyed if you combined babbehs and sketti by giving them foal spaghetti. But for some reason they usually are unhappy about it.

3 Likes

Blame those PETA fucks raiding the labs and releasing the unfinished protoypes in the wild.

3 Likes

Would have slap that bitch of a mother :triumph:

1 Like

Would love to see those morons get their karma, their twisted righteous cause is as how fluffies sees their foals from colorful to poopie babies.

1 Like

Oops! Now it seems that foal is going to need a leg amputation. Since baby animal bones are so fragile. I’m sure it’s not so much fractured, as is it is pumbled into bone dust

1 Like

I would also took one of mare’s legs, to make the massage more clear

Praise them.

They created the most brilliant, self-perpetuating, and self-reflective disaster in human history. Venetian merchants and invading Normans ain’t got nothin’ on them.

2 Likes

Yep, and depending on what cannon you fallow, it gets way worst! Thanks to their biology Fluffies can’t get sick, but still can get infected, making them carriers and breeding grounds for disease!

2 Likes

well it depends

1 Like

Damn that one in the right is a chonker.

2 Likes

Lol the blue one like-it ain’t me so I’m kool with it-

1 Like

Oh I love the neglect of a fluffy mummah towards her foals. Fucking selfish and greedy shitbags putting themselves first before their foals.

Somebody call booperino’s Fixer! This is right up his alley!