Bad mummahs go in the Breeding Mill [by Ponygirl]

My headcanon on teaching fluffies to accept alicorns: On rare instances, fluffies will fake to understand the concept of alicorns not being evil “monsters”. For this, a mare that undergoes this training might still try to hurt its alicorn offspring, requiring extra attention from the owner.
This kind of behavior can be seen mostly in fluffies who were the “bestest babbeh” of the litter, not necessarily becoming a smartie.

74 Likes

Had fun doing the same thing)

“In general, about fluffy’s innate dislike of full-fledged relatives, this is all a lie. There is no such dislike. But there are clever marketers who thought that if fully formed bio-toys have some " highlight” in the form of communication problems with standard relatives, then it will be much easier to justify the horse prices for these products and raise the demand for standard models. Oh, and the fluffies are also registered as “unintelligent " class synthets. And “alicorn” samples sometimes do not want to fit into the framework of this class. Which, from the point of view of the corporates, is not good - they have to strengthen quality control and give big bribes at every unpleasant “surprise”. That is why almost all licensed fluffy farms (and there is nothing to say about synth factories) lovingly nurture mutual dislike of full-fledged and standard fluffy to each other.”

It is very funny to model the relationship and the way of education of these animals, and not to write off everything on genetics)

12 Likes

I always wondered if hasbio’s genetic programming could be over written, what does the training entail?

5 Likes

It’s kinda like some nurses will receive education, get the job they studied for, and then willingly go and destroy vaccines meant to save people.

And don’t forget to put your username in the title.

9 Likes

Oh gosh, I forgot to put it! Thanks for noticing it!

5 Likes

I always thought of showing the fluffy videos depicting alicorns doing good things (example: helping a non-alicorn fluffy)
Maybe some My little Pony episodes too!

5 Likes

Damn. Gotta respect Sky for her resilience and fortitude.

Also, lol at the idea of punishing a mare for trying to kill alicorns. Because on the surface it’s like “yeah, punish a mare who would commit infanticide” but really the breeder cares only for the foals insofar that they make him money. So Sky’s owner is just as shitty as Sky, but gets rewarded for his objectivation of alicorns while Sky is punished for it.

Fluffs never win. And that’s the beauty of it, I suppose :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yep. The fascination of abuse lies on the fact that the little one never wins

6 Likes

The irony of using MLP

3 Likes

Usually the hatred of alicorns is depicted as not being something encoded but rather a case of bad coding. Basically, its a bug not a feature.

5 Likes

well it’s a semi successful barrier keeping them bad alicorn ocs from littering the streets

3 Likes

I’ve always understood the canon that to hate alicorns or “munstah babbeh” were hard wired into their DNA

2 Likes

Why didn’t I ate my baby earlier?

That would’ve gotten executed through my favorite method, crusting

4 Likes

uhhh, you should show me this crusting method sometimes soon! You got my curiosity

4 Likes

Well yes, it’s a bug. I thought it would be cool if this bug had both chances of being resolveable and not

2 Likes

It’s a categorization error in the fluffy mind.
Fluffy friend = earth fluffy
Pointy friend = unicorn fluffy
Wingy friend = Pegasus fluffy

Pointy and wingy fluffy = I don’t know how to understand what I am seeing, and I shall flip da fuk out.

7 Likes

basically what sometimes happens when you suddenly put a hat on around a otherwise chill dog or horse.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen it is the other way around. A measure to artificially keep the price of alicorns high. Same way they are programmed to hate the “pooppie-babehs” to keep the bright colors in the majority. Course I headcanon that nobody actually knows for sure and it is more of a widely known tin foil hat theory that may or may not be true.

2 Likes

Well the blue mare get what she deserves. Also she know that she was wrong, but a fluffy mostly gonna make the same fault more than once. So in this case I don’t gonna give her a second chance. Also she decided to having a “bestest babbeh”, mostly are this idiot mare’s. They trigger the smarty syndrome by her “bestest babbeh” and other foals.

1 Like