Bad nest, gone mummah (InfraredTurbine)

Hm I think ur mummah is not going to return…

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me’!

108 Likes

Calling it. The bird eats the talkative one because stimuli

12 Likes

<3

2 Likes

bu…bu. Onwy wan hugsies and nummies!

7 Likes

Mother nature, recovering her place little by little, I hope that the mother also had a similar destiny and is not over there giving birth to more of them.

4 Likes

I hope it is a seagull, because of its habit of swallowing its prey whole, nothing like a slow death by gastric acid.

3 Likes

But the blue one is so happy! Look at that rictus grin.

1 Like

Ew! Old and nasty little rat to the trash you go

2 Likes

mummah is dead xD?

1 Like

Next would be a scream and why give em “huwties only wan luv and huggies” then either peck to death, swallowed or flew to its nest to feed its youngs.

3 Likes

Love the way the talking one sits

1 Like

Looks like carnivorous duck found them. They’re safe now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the ‘green’ one eyeing a glass shard? I wonder what would happen if it tried to eat it

1 Like

Plot Twist: It’s an African Grey Parrot, so can tell them in detail that their mummah is roadkill.

2 Likes

Selfish Choices auctions can’t save you now, little dude.

3 Likes

Sure, i have nummies proceeds to force feed the dead blue babbeh

sorry guys your blue pretty bruddah eat all the nummies :shrug: maybe next time.

You know, I’m not really a fan of feathered creatures. They shit, they spread disease, they dig in the slop. But there’s one reason I always feed them during the hard cold times…

1 Like

I know this is tagged Sadbox, but this feels good, a warm feeling to know such ugly colors are getting what they deserve.

I bet knowing some birds, its going to start with the eyes.

3 Likes

Oh my. Your mummah left you and didn’t come back? What kind of bad fluffies would be SO bad that their mummah decided not to come back? That sounds like just the worst fluffies ever!

Your mummah is dead and soon you will be as well! :kissing_heart:

1 Like