"Bad Smarty Daddeh" (part 3 finale) by: MightyMorphinFluffy

The mare and the smarty were now on the run since some mean teenagers had thrown firecrackers at them and killed their babbehs and the mare’s tummeh babbehs. As they run the mare sees something familiar.

It was her daddeh’s house! And daddeh was sitting outside on the porch! The mare changes direction and sprints for the house. The smarty doesn’t like that at all. The smarty chases after her but she’s too fast.

The mare reaches the house and jumps into her daddeh’s lap.

She explains everything. How she was given bad enfies for so long and how she had been taken away and given more bad enfies for a long time.

The smarty reaches the porch demanding to have the mare given back to him. The man just sits and stares angrily…he recognises both of these fluffies…but he never thought he would see them again…he had been heartbroken…it was all this bastard’s fault…he took her and did so many horrible things to her.

The man stands up and sits the mare on the chair [hey that rhymed] before slowly approaching the smarty and grabbing him by the scruff and taking him to the basement. Once the smarty was strapped down the man went back outside and let the mare in so she could reunite with her family and friends.

As the man watches them with a smile he looks to the basement door and remembers the razor wire and power tools in the shed. Before he starts on the smarty he goes over to the mare and tells her something that both scares her…but makes her happy at the same time…

“I’m going to go take care of your brother.”

The man enters the basement after getting his tools from the shed. The smarty is gagged as the man wraps razor wire around the smarty’s penis and balls. The man grabs one end of the razor wire before making a quick reference.

“Beyblade Beyblade Let It Rip!” He shouts as he pulls the razor wire causing it to severely rip the smarty’s penis.

The man takes out some sandpaper before filing down each of the smarty’s teeth and pillowing him.

The man gags the smarty again and leaves him in the basement before walking towards the door and opening it. Before he closes it he looks at the smarty one last time.

“Game Over” He says as he closes the door and leaves the smarty to die alone in the dark basement.

22 Likes

Nice justified ending i cant believe its her actual brother ! No wonder the babies come out stillborns :nauseated_face:

Nice ending :+1:

5 Likes

lol Mare on a chair is the funnest thing i’ve heard today…

3 Likes

Sweet home Awabama

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

some people are so ungrateful to be alive. but not you, not anymore.

2 Likes

I was hoping someone would get that reference