Bagged Goods (Fluffus)

This image has been the most popular yet, out of all my fluffy stuff so far - across all platforms.

It literally took me 30 minutes during a lunch break at work. Each comic page is about 10-12 hours of work plus time for ideation and formatting.

I’m not bitter. You’re bitter!

204 Likes

It’s sad and cruel at the same time. The sheer indifference of the owner, the emasculated stallion in the background and the mother looking at her children suffocating while being utterly ignored in her pleas

21 Likes

She gonna learn today.

12 Likes

I can kind of relate to something you spent much more time on getting less attention. When I posted on the subreddit, the drawings I spent the most time on got the least upvotes, and the ones I spent much less time and effort on got the most.

But still, even if you didn’t spend much time on this drawing, it’s still really good. And it already tells a story even though it’s just one image.

11 Likes

That’s cuz this is a great single-panel image that tells a complete story with all its details. And with art as great as yours, it’s hard to tell this was done in 30 minutes.

11 Likes

Once the foals are done, I will gladly take them and the Fluffy Oysters off your hands.

6 Likes

Deal!

5 Likes

“Cruel enough to be widely appreciated by abusers, but not so sophomoric to turn off the other boxes” seems to be the sweet spot for popular fluffpix

It really is a perfect image

6 Likes

Well good job fluffus… You forgot to lay down paper or something! That gelded stallion got blood all over your carpets!! Smacks with an Anime Paper fan!! clean the mess you made up!! Then do 20push ups for each foal you killed!.. Yells in Drill Sergeant tone MOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Animation that took four days to finish? Meh. Shitpost that took twenty minutes and a fill tool? Apparently THAT’S real art.

6 Likes

… whaaaat. it’s a great piece! don’t be mad you made such a great image perfectly encapsulating the struggle of being a fluffy!

3 Likes

Its simplicity is what does it for me. Those fluffies’ tiny little worlds have come crashing down, due to minimal human effort. A couple of common ziplock bags and a pocket knife. It probably took him about 15 seconds and even could’ve been half asleep while doing it, too. They’re so helpless and pathetic and you fucking nailed it. I love all of your other work, of course, but this quick gut punch just shows how good you are!

4 Likes

I know that feeling, having spent almost a month on a meticulously shaded megaproject of a pony picture and receiving less comments than some of my casual art.

Also, this picture is a perfect example of the saying “Brevity is the soul of wit.” It manages to capture a lot of emotion that would only get diluted if stretched over several frames. The effect of the stallion crying about its lost no-noes is only enhanced by his life-altering tragedy happening at the background. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I made a comic called “I’m hungry let me in” spent like twenty minutes on it. People loved it, but the piece I took days making people couldn’t give a damn about it.

1 Like

Colour me surprised! This is some quality art, but I definitely thought your comics would be more popular!

2 Likes

The foals in the bag are thinking about miwkies as they take the forever sweep.

3 Likes

Do chirpies go to skettiland?
Or do the go to miwkieland?

3 Likes

They go straight into the trash, and later on the landfill.

6 Likes

Ooo, freezer foals. ~Tosses in ice box~

Skettiland.

The guardian angel there produces rich sketti milkies from its noodle nipples.

1 Like