Ball Blunder.(by hackerkyle)

Hey everyone. Been a while since I’ve posted anything. When the site went down kast year i lost motivation. But here’s a little something to maybe help me get back into the fold. Hope you enjoy.

A fluffy stallion used his head to ram at a backyard door. The thumping called the fluffies owner over and she laughed at how cute she found this.

“Oh my sweet if you wanted to go outside you could’ve just asked.” The woman laughed and opened the door.

The fluffy ran out stumbling slightly on the step down but quickly got up and ran off to play. The owner smiled lovingly as she watched her dear pet play with a ball for a moment before going back in.

The lone fluffy huffed as he batted at a big red ball with his head having the best time of his life. But suddenly he ran too hard at the ball and actually rolled over it and flipped over.

“SQWEEEEEEE!!” the fluffy yelled as he shat in mid air and landed on his back.

The fluffy wiggles helplessly on his back for a moment before being able to roll over and right himself. But now he looked angry at his ball.

“Dummeh baww! 'ou make fwuffy hab bad poopies!” The fluffy yelled with puffed cheeks of fury.

He ran towards his ball and rammed it hard causing it to fly up and over the fence and vanish out of sight. The fluffies angry face immediately changed to one of sadness.

“Nu! Baww fwend nu wun 'way!!” The fluffy hooed and sadly hooves at the fence.

He sniffled as he sat down crying as his world scattering loss. He looked around his yard full of toys but didn’t see another ball. This only made his sadness grow as he looked up, and suddenly got a brilliant idea! As he stared up at the bright sun above him, all he could think was how that ball looked so much better than his old ball.

“Bwite time baww! be fwuffy’s new fwend pwease!” The fluffy requested.

The sun remained where it was as the fluffy hooed annoyed.

“Bwite time fwend wet fwuffy pway wiff 'ou!”

The fluffy stomped his hooves and kept staring up expecting his new ball to come down and play with him.

The fluffy owner hummed happily as she was refilling her pets water and food bowl. It had been about an hour or more since her beloved pet’s second breakfast and was about time for his first lunch. She set the bowls down and went to the backyard door and called out.

“Lunch time my sweet!” She called out.

But her only response was a soft cry. She looked out and saw her fluffy sitting in the grass looking up. She immediately ran over concerned and stopped in her tracks when she saw her pets face.

His once pink nose and lips were now bright red and chapped, cracked horribly and dry beyond belief. He breathed softly with a slightly painful gasp. But the worst part was his eyes. They were stark white and blistering slightly.

“Oh my sweet!!” The owner cried out and quickly picked up her pet.

“Mummah baww fwend nu wisten to fwuffy huh huu.” The fluffy cried.

One of the fluffies eyes then popped spraying fluid all over himself and his owner. He seemed more upset over the ball in the sky not playing with him over his fried eyes and damaged lips and nose.

The owner quickly ran to the gate to get in her car and head for the vet. But when she stepped out her foot landed on her fluffies lost ball and fell forward. She yelled out in fear as her fluffy shat on her from the shock of his owner yelling. The owner landed on her chest and her entire front was covered in red.

She laid there for a moment stunned at what just happened. Her disbelief changed to horror as she sat up and saw she was laying in a pile of gore. What once was her dear pet was now just a mess of red flesh and blood soaked fur. Scattered bone laid before her and clung to her. They broke as if they were as brittle as glass. She couldn’t believe how easily her pet had popped, almost like he was a water balloon over a living thing.

She couldn’t speak As she just stared down… she puked on herself and in the pile as ths shock gave way to the disgust of reality and the smell that overwhelmed her.

10 Likes

I loled. And this leapt to mind:
Pregnant-watermelon-baby

3 Likes

Oh that gives me ideas and that’s great. Also glad you enjoyed the story.

1 Like

ezgif-2-11cf6b24c5

1 Like