balloons | kint

pinkie and her fluffies go out and get balloons as a treat… pinkie mightve forgotten how light fluffies can get

58 Likes

cute style

5 Likes

Hang in there fluffy! And here’s hoping she gets rescued soon!!

Also, good to see you again @sheep-kinta !!

3 Likes

Silly fluffy.

2 Likes

A BB gun and a half decent aim and that fluff should be fine

Maybe

2 Likes

No wait.

Okay.

A fluffy ROM hack of Balloon Fight.

Actually, a lot of retro games would work with fluffies, because characters in those games drown just as easily as fluffies do.

2 Likes

Love!11

2 Likes

so cute >w<

1 Like

The look on her face says “I have made a grievous error of judgment.”

1 Like

It is very interesting to see you here, Kinta.
I recognize you from other parts.

I wouldn’t have pegged you as being a Fluffy fan considering it’s usual material, but I’m glad to see a familiar face in the Fluffy Community! Lovely art as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love your style

Better help that fluffy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I’ll “help”, alright…

istockphoto-497747158-612x612-01

Awesome treatment. Super confident stuff. You rock!

2 Likes

oh? what do ya recognize me from?

and yeah one time i found a bunch of weird fucked up art from the community and went “???” and just like. became on and off obsessed about what the hell these people do. i like mlp and small cute stuff well enough though so i dont really engage in the fucked shit some folks get into ( i love small cute stuff, main reason im here)

2 Likes

From twitter. We’re not friends or anything, I’m just a fan. (I don’t use this username anywhere else for anonymity’s sake.)

Haha, isn’t that just the regular story? I understand, this is a very strange community to be apart of for sure. I was introduced to the community through abuse art and while I like that stuff as much as anybody else on this site, I’ve come to enjoy pretty much all Fluffy content. Art like yours is especially refreshing - it’s always nice to see Fluffies getting represented the way they were intended to in lore rather than the way they do normally!

2 Likes

That’s one way to get a Pegasus to fly!

1 Like

Oh look! It’s the Fluffy Space Prgram!

1 Like

Very cute, and you save yourself the effort of hitting the fluffies if the ground does it for you on the way down.

1 Like

Not if I have this trampoline set up!

2 Likes

This is ADORABLE! The happy colors, the storybook-like scenario, everything about this makes my heart just swell with joy! :heart:

1 Like