Balm & Creature for Caneighdian (federalchemical1728)

Image (7) - Copy1

I loved @caneighdian 's Creature from the moment I saw him, & they suggested him interacting with Balm and my very soul said YES

Someone dropped Creature off at Zombie Fluffy Daycare for the day & he met Balm. They sit together & grumble about their various ailments & bond over being fugly, cranky disasters like old men in a public bathhouse.

i adore ugly things that are filled with love

33 Likes

Once I meet @Virgil irl and it’s gonna be cold outside, I guarantee I’m gonna forcibly sweater him

3 Likes

Yea when are we having fluffcon with all the great artist onbthe community?

2 Likes

Oh this NEEDS to happen

1 Like

I started to protest,
but then I remembered that you and I have very similar ideas of what level is, or is not, “cold”

2 Likes

Pretty much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Theyre so skrungly!!

1 Like

This is amazing as always but sadly Creature isn’t mine, even if his design was one of my favorites to create. I got commissioned by @caneighdian a bit ago to draw a scene in their story for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooo. Amazing! Haha. Creature was one of the fluffies I created for my series (and when I get off my ass, post-Halloween, he might get a side story of his own.) @ChartreuseShroom drew him for me. Amazingly, I might add.

I love this idea, too! I could totally see a freaky fluffy daycare.

:heart:

2 Likes

FUCK im so embarassed asldkfjldkfjlsdfjls
my gut said to double-check, but it was like 2am and i am a dunkass who doesn’t read lol
ive had that happen before with one of my commissions actually xD

thanks for telling me :heart:

4 Likes

Haha! Don’t sweat it. Honestly, I love it. I’m glad you dug the character and the comission. I’m super flattered and I’m sure ChartreuseShroom is, too.

The sweater thing was amazingly cute., too.

I love the rendition. though. Kinda feel honored, TBH. :smiley:

2 Likes