Barf and Belch(FluffyChimera)

Transcript for anyone who can’t read my chicken scratch handwriting:

“Had to cut her open when we realized it was stuck. The delay caused the four foals behind it to suffocate as she bled out. Mom’s so pissed her prized breeder is dead and the only foals left are super low quality and the mutant. She wants the freak dead, but I knew you liked this sort of weird shit. So do you want it?”

“It’s Perfect.”

95 Likes

Can use this idea but with a twist I’ll credit you of course

4 Likes

God damn

3 Likes

Right @Holyshitnigga it so beautifully done

1 Like

Sure! I’d like to see what you come up with!

3 Likes

I feel bad for the poor thing

3 Likes

cute, but i feel bad for the stillborns

2 Likes

I love them. I would take them for walkies at the playground every fucking day until the place was aswim in children’s terrified shits.

4 Likes

I don’t know whats worse, the fact its two headed, or the fact its a Poopie Fluffy XD

1 Like

Well this is pretty cute!

2 Likes

Two heads… Still not smart enough.

Poopie or not its one cute MF

3 Likes

Is it meant to be a reference to How to train your dragon, or is it just a funny coincidence?

3 Likes

I want a follow up right now !!!

1 Like

DING DING DING! WE GOT A WINNER!!!

My partner is the one that came up with their names for a memey How To Train Your Dragon reference! @UndercoverPallasCat

3 Likes

They ask for a name.

I provide.

There is never a wrong time for a wild HTTYD reference.

3 Likes

i normally lean into the darker side of this hobby, but goddamn theyre super adorable

1 Like

Mood

9 Likes

Was not expecting a How to train your Dragon reference but I appreciate it nonetheless

3 Likes

It feeds my soul in 2 ways, it is very cute the bicephalus which feeds my little taste for the Hugbox, but also a mare died (possibly in a very painful way if I can deduce from her expression) and four of her foals, so my abuser soul is satisfied.

1 Like

Just a heads up that this doesnt need to be in the controversial section, hope to see you around more!

1 Like