Bargaining or Regret (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Yeah, two artist that use hellgremlins and do it well are Artist-Kun and Shaferaraks. And it’s because they’ve shown their fluffies to be much more on the bio (animal) side of bio-toy. They seem more ruthless and animalistic, as well as even more simplistic and less intelligent than the average fluffy. It means that their animal behaviors make sense.

And that’s kinda the thing. They are stupid, even for fluffies. When one of their stallions is raping a foal or eating a mare they aren’t saying things like “Stawwion am bestes smarty * insert mustache twirling*. Gib wowestes speciaw huggies cuz smarty am sociopawth”. They are just grunting, panting, and at most uttering “Gud feews”. It’s all very animalstic and comes off as brutal instinct rather than villainous hellgremlin cuz “every story needs an antagonist”. That’s the kind of internal logical consistency I’m talking about.

Even the foals are so weak that the rats eat them like cats

1 Like

A lot of people are forgetting one thing.

Fluffies are Stupid.

It doesn’t matter if a Fluffy is as big and strong as an actual horse and as headfucked as Crimson, they are still Dumb. A “Smart” Fluffy is one that understands what they are, their place in the world, and that they are Dumb. The different ways it reacts to that knowledge is something I intend to get to 'splorin at some point.

So yes, this is typical of why fluffies are only a minor nuisance to humans despite their twice-a-month litters. They rarely have the ability to learn anything more complicated than “good poopies.” This can often leave them angry and embittered, which is why many run away or leave humanity behind as best they can.

My headcanon is that ferals are more capable of inflicting damage than domestics due to life in the wild ensuring that different genes get passed down than in a human-centric environment. A fluffy that makes a good toy makes a bad survivor, and vice-versa.

1 Like

Hahahahaha once a stupid idiotic mare, always a stupid idiotic mare.

Now that there is a brilliant idea, actually!
What would be of a fluffy simulator with actual hellgremlins that could go on the lose within your herd?
I know casual fluffies has cannibal fluffies that will actually hunt down other fluffies, but they do so for the sake of eating tummeh and hed sketties. But why no one is adding actual socipathic fluffies in a fluff sim?
Someone totally should

1 Like

My head canon is that hasbio were just lazy and fuvked up the genetic code so thats why fluffies can be sweet and caring yet also horrible and sometimes violent little shits

My headcanon is that fluffies bred so much so fast, that theres literally like a billion of them, and that evolution caused some weird quirks.
This would explain how fluffies of vastly different art styles and features could coexist.

Most Fluffies still adhere to their strict programming, with regards to language and behavior, but the occasional mutant might deviate from that and become a smarty, toughy, or hellgremlin.

Not that hellgremlins are necessarily
entertaining to read about all the time, but it would make sense to me how one could occasionally encounter them, being so different from their original intended purpose.

2 Likes

I agree with this, and while they are meant to be durable, I feel like people who sell them prefer them to be fragile so that people would buy another to replace the ‘broken’ toy.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself.

3 Likes

Idiot! How bout you use your hooves to kill the rat?

There’s a reason dangerous toys get recalled. They are not meant to be harmful, but sometimes, the producers just overlook dangers, be due ignorance or short sightness. Indeed, toys aren’t meant to harm the user, they sometimes just do, more so when they are given uses by the final user that weren’t contemplated by the designers.

1 Like

My day is brighter having learned this product exists

1 Like

That rat is absolutely correct to eat that babbeh, and Mummah should stop whining about it.

2 Likes

I think flussies are artificial creatures with genetic defects.