Barky friend vs Smarty By ArisenLeaf

Continuation of the previous post.

60 Likes

Non-consensual non-penetrative non-sexual humping, with cuddles.

The surprising solution to the Smarty riddle.

Obvious, in retrospect.

19 Likes

And suddenly, wholesome.

14 Likes

I’m not sure how to parse this one.

6 Likes

Break his pride without breaking his spirit or sphincters. Then give him comfort, which will inspire loyalty and trust.
His old self-identity broken, he will now accept a new one.

Not dissimilar to what cults do.

8 Likes

Mare taunts the weird fluffy, fluffy manages to escape and claims the Smarty, then the fluffy and Smarty cuddle to show a bond already starting.

7 Likes

I thought the smarty was female?

Not familiar with dogs. Our one male is a Chihuahua, and while I’ve seen him try to hump or mount our bigger dog? It was like seeing a Verne Troyer trying to come into that vampire lady in the new Resident Evil game.

5 Likes

Strangely wholesome.

3 Likes

Sorry.

Somehow forgot in the time between reading it and commenting.

3 Likes

The irony is: the smarty is female. So rape was possible.

1 Like

The barky friend is very similar to a Pomeranian that can talk. Size, fluff, noise

1 Like

I stared at this for like a full minute before figuring out they have the same colors, but swapped. No real observations about this, it’s just kinda interesting.

Also, do barkie fluffies know what smarties are?

1 Like

Yep, since they’re the same species the barkie friend actually sees Smarty’s as competition and will not hesitate to put them in their place, within the pack.

3 Likes

I like the concept :slight_smile: only complaint I have is the use of pronouns. It’s always jarring to see someone have a fluffy say “I”

1 Like

Well, now you own 2 flufies.

Rape is always possible

Ehhh… technically rape is possible with either genders… The fluffy just need a hole.