Basic practice for fluffy style concept (StramgeGanbles)

Ayyy this is my first real post. Hopefully I can get myself to actually produce content on a regular basis.
Anyway, this thing here is the result of some practice trying to get down a basic concept for how I want to draw fluffies. I made a simple fluff-ish shape, and made a random assortment of variations. I didn’t bother with tails, because, eh, like I said, it’s basic. Same reason why I didn’t attempt any genitals or tits this with this. This was mostly a matter of working out some head/face shapes… which means I could have merely made heads, but I suppose I wanted to include a body for whatever reason. I’m not entirely sure how I want to do hooves, but I think I’ll be going simplistic with them too. I wasn’t satisfied any time I attempted nostrils, I kept seeing Miss Piggy, so… alrighty, screw it, I’ll simply not draw 'em. :laughing:
I wanted to have cartoony fluffies, because, one, it’d make them more enjoyable for me to draw, and two, it’s for the bio-toy aspect. More of a separation between fluffies and actual animals. Not that I think there’s a surefire specific “right” way to draw or conceptualize fluffies, I think that variation in interpretation is where the fluffy community has artistic strengths. If I can manage to be productive, I’m hoping I’ll be able to share some ideas here and there that folks could appreciate.
Bye for now.

33 Likes

Very cute!

2 Likes

And I like the variety of snoots. Very boopable.

4 Likes

Cute and super huggable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Snoot boopability is high-priority. :relieved:

1 Like

Bio-engineered for huggies and wuv. :sweat_smile: :hugs:

2 Likes

These are absolutely adorable!

1 Like

Don’t mind me I’m gonna go screech in the corner.

1 Like

In TF2 Engineer voice: Alrighty then!

Yey :3