Batfluff (artist: Great_White_Nope)

This piece was for a competition back on the booru, I did a deep dive on old comic book color schemes and I am happy how it came out.

116 Likes

Somewhere, Superfluff is laughing at the fact that he has powers and Batfluff doesn’t.

18 Likes

“Since when did fluffies LARP?”

“I dunno. Costume and everything.”

“D&D next week?”

“Yep.”

Seriously though this is rather fun :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You back? are you gonna finish the loft?

6 Likes

I hope he does and what happend to skyppy

3 Likes

It always was finished… just need to add color and text

18 Likes

Arrgh! Right in the feels.

You really gassed out : (

Condolences my friend.

2 Likes

Another great old comic! A fluffy treating life like a game, with impressive accessories too! :rofl:

1 Like

Keep it B&W, its cool

1 Like

Lol these would look good as reaction images. Anyway FINISH IT you Chinese spy

Edit: do you have undialogue’d versions of the other pages too? I imagine some of the expressions would be amazing without context.

Eventually I’m gonna post the .PSD files and everyone can plug and play their own comics and dialogue

I saw a Brazil guy translated all of my work and wanted to create his own fan extension as well

Awesome!

You’re my favorite deputy, GWN.

Iconic and a well deserved beating.

(post deleted by author)

Oh yeah, this was for the booru bash I hosted. If I remember a fluffy in a deadpool mask floating dead in a pool won… my guest judges for this one were kind of dense…

Fuck yeah

Is it weird i wanna see a continuation? After Batfluff gets their back broken theres Superfluff, a pegasus that runs into a bin and jumps out with a cape and tries to fight a bald fluffy thinking its Luthor simply a bald human that hits him with a green marble in a slingshot and hangs him by his cape… or thinks a punk with spike piercings is doomsday and he gets pummeled.