Battle"cry" (InfraredTurbine)

Something I had some free time today and finally was able to finish
after seeing a lot of battlefluffies around, I could draw this one ^^

part of Battlefluffs

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

54 Likes

This got me thinking, has anyone made a Bedman Battle fluffy in the past?

2 Likes

He looks familiar, like the last dwemer in Morrowind.

3 Likes

Awesome steampunk design. :grin:

2 Likes

Padded Seat

Thats enough to be considered hugbox in my eyes, this boi ungrateful :shrug:
Keep it up ill weld your torso to the seat :gotsketties:

2 Likes

This guy entrance theme

2 Likes

Why do I have a feeling he just wants to give hugs and make friends … but the machine has a mind of its own and just kills every fluffy it encounters … And the fluffy in the seat can only watch and cry as the machine tears any potentional “new friends” to shreds right in front of the fluffies eyes.

3 Likes

Well, it would disqualify it for the battle

3 Likes

I don’t think the machine would care about the rules and would just go on killing. Also …

The machine would be guided by the reaction of the fluffy. So whenever the fluffy would think “friend” elektrodes start firing in the brain, feeding into the walkers processor (via a brain implant) and being translated as “target”.
So (in my head cannon) the fluffy in a way is controlling the walker.

@infraredturbine please stop me if I get too creative with my interpretation of your work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Y’know… It doesn’t sound too far fetched putting it that way

2 Likes

it’s a fun concept, but I’d say it’s more like his daddeh promissed sketties if he was able to kill all the other fluffies, even tho he hates boobooo juice, he is killing all of them, in pure sadness for a hot plate of sketties :v

4 Likes

That’s even better.

How does the fluffy control this thing? Voice command?

1 Like

It has an AI that wants to attack other fluffies the moment the fluffy is awaken

1 Like