Battle Fluffies Brochure part 2, by FosterFluffy89

What kid wouldn’t want to participate in pokemon-style fluffy battles in real life? With a bit of magic from an undisclosed origin by the partnership between Habio and Hexbro, they can!

A child can only bond with one Battle Pony. Summoning the right one for your kid can be an intense but rewarding experience as it will be a loyal and fun partner for many years to come.

Fun fact: Nearly all Battle Ponies are alicorns of some variety.

43 Likes

They both look awesome but I love the attack the first one is doing.

2 Likes

Conjuring little stars and shooting them forward like arrows of hot plasma! The main one coming out of the horn, of course.

2 Likes

Awesome poster I could totally see this ina jr school or a convenience mart

Very professional :art::paintbrush:
Complimenti :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I’ve started playing Doom Eternal recently. What a foreboding statement in that context.

2 Likes

Agreed. Reminds me of the award you gave Fosterfluffy back in the day, @Pinkyfluffy

Highly professional. You are killing it right now, FF, and I am happy to be here for it.

1 Like

Your fluffy has no chance against my fluffy’s Gate of Poopiepwace attack!

Anyway, if I remembered correctly I saw a pone pokemon game.

1 Like

MmmmmmMMMM I still have five slots in my party, I’ve still got room

Oh I WANT that fluffygriffin. I absolutely love her, she’s perfect. Screw getting one “for my kid”, I’m getting that one for me. (That or the bat knight one… Both of them are so good! Gah, why can’t I have two of them!?)

Both of these brochure posts look super cool and awesome, great job!!

1 Like

Oh, you can have more than one in a single household! But you can only bond with one for battle purposes. Only the one you have a magic contract with will shoot spells or brand weapons. Each one of them is unique though, so make sure to get one that truly reflects your personality when it comes to fighting.

But what would you name your fluffygriffin as? I think this brown one, that belongs to the red haired boy, might be called Umberhawk!

I’m going to be honest, based on my pokemon naming patterns and overall creativity?.. Her name would be Griffy.

And the bat knight fluff would be Chariot.

1 Like

NGL, if I were to name them like I named pokemon when I was a kid, half of them would be called something like ~~D4rKS3ph1r0th_666 and the other would be called Bob.

1 Like

Damn, that is well made! It’s 2023 and I’m still kinda shocked with how far the brony fandom went :v

1 Like