Battle Fluffies Brochure part 3, by FosterFluffy89

With both on-screen and holographic displays, you can see what your Battle Pony’s level and basic stats are. The infos on other ponies are more limited, but their name, level and HP are visible at all times if you simply stare at them and speak the activation spell. Here we have Mirella Ramirez, local goth 12yo, and Blair, her ranged spell focused Battle Pony (and occasionally best non-human friend).

33 Likes

Neato skeato burrito! I love this it’s like dragon ball/yu-gi-oh

3 Likes

This is neat af! Such a clean UI, too.

3 Likes

And pokemon and MLP! All wrapped in a cute Fluffy package :horse:

1 Like

I was afraid that adding each pony’s individual glyph, on the circle in the corner, would make it a little too busy, but I think it turned out ok?

1 Like

I’m loving this series.

2 Likes

It’s so fun to make! One day you are thinking of a silly headcanon while shopping for dish soap at the supermarket, the other you are delivering a bunch of art to expand on it :v

3 Likes

Yeah, it turned out awesome! I really like the glow effect on the rings.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for scouters, magical or otherwise.

1 Like

Oh that looks SO cool, I love how clean and easy to understand that UI is. Also love how edgy all those move names are, of course the edgy girl’s picking the edgy moves.

It doesn’t make it cluttered at all! In fact, it helps the legibility. If you’re a colorblind person who can’t read, you can STILL tell which fluffy’s stats you’re looking at thanks to the glyph. Also helps in those situations where a fluffy’s typing is unclear (like the battle fluffy version of sudowoodo) so you can make an informed decision.

1 Like

I congratulate you :clap: :clap::clap::clap:
An etremely neat job. Clean, precise and cris lines :wink:
A well spread coloring … bright and wel-defined colors.
A professional joob👍

1 Like