Battle Fluffs Round 2 Round Up Closes Today (AMDk7)

So want to join but I’ve gotta work on drawing the bastard I’d throw into the pit first

By all means do.
Round 2 is not even started yet you got plenty of time to create one

Same for you.
You have enough time to create your battle fluffy.
I don’t think round 2 wil start untill sometime next week.

1 Like

Guess I’m gonna enter snaggletooth the frankenfluff

He can’t feel pain, has a septic bite, and his pain receptors barely function.

3 Likes

Updates :
Added @Thatmotherfluffer
@RustyNickel
@infraredturbine
and @NekuChan to the line up

Round 2 is stil accepting new battle fluffs.

3 Likes

Update:
Added @NekuChan oh so horny paladin Battlefluffs round 2: Horny Paladin (By: NekuChan)

Sure one sec.

Lothmar - Rocketman.

I have one to add.

This is HotRod. His owner Reg decided to do a mixture of everydrug he could find and some stuff from under the sink and had the stroke of genius to go all out on Roddy’s theme. The result is a fluffy strapped to the worlds first 10 inch, 900+ HorsePower engine that runs on methane. Lil Rod here has been clocked 0-245mph in 2 seconds flat (thats 0-394-ish kph for my non-imperial using friends).

Battle stats: has no armor, nothing pointy, and the only fire danger is from the exhaust which blasts at full power as soo as the rectal gas tube is inserted. But he can slam into his opponents at top speed and if he hasnt derped, even turn clumsily.

Weakness: Solid walls, engine is on the edge of exploding constantly, tail might catch fire, heart attacks.

Battle Cry: “TU FFFFFFAAAAaaaaassssss…”

5 Likes

…Do they steer by tilt/shifting their shoulders?

1 Like

Steer?

1 Like

A more appropriate response was impossible. ~tips his fedora~

1 Like

Idk when this will close but I am almost done creating a fluffy to post for the battle. I will post it in a day or so and link it here.

1 Like

Soon™
No later then Friday.
Preferably Thursday.

If anybody wants in for round 2 now is the time !

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

it’s finally his time to shine, no brown dye needed, now go forth you crazy little red psychopath.

Here ya go hope you like my crabby boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

shit… Okay ill have 1 by 11:30 today at the latest

Round 1 is OVER.
The round up closes TODAY
Round 2 starts tomorrow !

Well shit!! Guess I cant enter… Cant draw but had a Grunty ready to go… Modified for more muscle matter, strapped on some Kevelar platings on the legs, body armor of a vest, simple helmet on its head, and a clampguard to allow it to bite with fangs… And the ususal Selfdestruct device of Semtex and a suicide switch… Plus hes green with brown mane, stubby tail, and snort cropped mane with the trademark vacent look.

2 Likes

It’s not Friday where you are yet.
I wont post\open Round 2 untill friday until at least noon CET.

So you stil have time.
So does @Biorb_Biorb and anybody else wanting to get a last minute entry in.

1 Like

Well then concidered Grunty GR273X also known as Sgt Tuffles (originally a toughie base model) applied for battle! If in base height, he would be roughly 20inches in height from head to forehooves, and about 23inches in width, so hes a Big boy! Made for a hurtin people!