Rocket man flies into battle! - Battle fluffs 2 - Art by Turbine - Commissioned by Lothmar

Here we see the Bronze BM (ballistic missile) in the middle of his signature move. The Cock screw~ er cork screw. Using the forward manuevering jets to grant him spin.

Rocketman is a Pillowfluff with a helmet. Their bottom rear pelvis is encased in primary thruster with a Scaredy poopies Nos System for extra speed when afraid but sputters unburnt embers of crap in their path when used. This also spreads a noxious smoke laden with fear hormones to cause mild doubt/confusion/stress in opponents. Rocketman has high speed and decent manueverability but limited operation time due to fuel consumption (replaced between match).

Their Front stumps have a set of rotating stabilizer jets installed into the should joint to that allow the fluffy to tilt accordingly to the owners remote control (left/right/up/down - but always forward!).

Equipped with a thick helmet and reinforced/fused spine so they can allegedly survive more then one impact, Rocket mans primary attack is a headbutt. However they can no longer move from the neck down (even if they were limited to basic scrunching previously as a pillow). The Jets and engines can be used as close range flamers but the duration is in short bursts as this tends to force the fluffy to retreat from high output making it a decent counter/parry.

Generally penis shaped for maximum fluffy humiliation.

Weaknesses: Melee/extreme short range only. Can be vulnerable if ‘one hit kill’ tactics fail. Potentially explosive fuel tanks. Loses endurance matches due to a 15 minute operation time at best due to limited fuel supply (less if excessive speed/manuevering occurs so more likely 7-12). Remote controlled: potential lag, disqualification if discovered (since sportsmanship rule added from comments) & potentially jammable.

Strengths: If the ram can pin a target to a wall or a floor the maneuvering jets can rotate the fluffy while pushing it forward causing the attack to become a sustained grind. Can burn enemies while dodging them by turning their thrusters towards them and increasing output to move away. Rapid acceleration.

37 Likes

i like how some people literally give their fluffies some hillbilly scientist shit and then there’s just straight up this skynet terminator mad scientist rocket fluffy icbm stuff lmao

4 Likes

I was going to do an homage to-

But Bockscar got entered so it felt weird to have two versions of a similiar thing.

4 Likes

i love the idea, the real life counterpart tho, not so much

1 Like

With every new fluffy for round two i get more and more excited, he looks awesome!

1 Like

I think that combat fluffies should not be remote-controlled to this extent.

2 Likes

~Nervous sweating that he should have checked the rules ahead of time~
Nervous Sweating GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

That is why one goes hybrid.
Duel function, so to say :wink:

1 Like

Battle fluffies should be in control of their own actions, both for fairness of contest and to stop this just being a generic abuse-fest. Otherwise you could just tie a Fluffy to a radio-controlled plane and say “it’s a Battle fluffy”.

2 Likes

To be fair, that’s pretty much what this is since it’s a RC rocket. xD

Yeaaah, i have to agree with @Morton26, however Rocketman may need the remote to ignite his rockets and get him airborne.
Once there he is in control.

However long that may last …5 seconds ?

2 Likes

Do you really though? /SarcasmEnd

Can I get an exception for this round since it wasnt clearly indicated so I didn’t waste a commission? xD

Glad im helping flesh out things out.

Worst case scenario:

Summary

“Ok i’ve done some modifications, they’re in control now.”

~Coach puts them on the starting platform while person with controller operates from a van in the parking lot secretly through the phone display link sending him camera footage from the helmet with a live pay per view of the match on in case they need to reference directions from something avoiding the cone of sight from the helmet~

1 Like

Yes I have too, because if i make exceptions everybody will want one eventually.

1 Like

Worse case scenario it is.

I’ll definitely think of something appropriate for future and will pitch the concept for approval first (before having someone draw it) to make sure it doesn’t violate morale stances like ‘fair play and sportsmanship’ that im sure everyone who hurts lesser sapients for fun has. ~chuckle~

True worse case scenario Motowhed speaks some true wisdom.

I would be honored to face off with them and suffere a ‘Draw’ due to both crashing into opposing walls. xD

1 Like

Isn’t it more rewarding to take a creature made to be peaceful and happy and pervert it into a killer than just grab one and strap it to a missile?

1 Like

Probably (and will most likely do so for future rounds if they come up).

I honestly just had a childish moment and wanted someone to draw a poop powered penis missile and this seemed like a fitting setting to jam it into.

Personally I like the idea a lot.
And it’s not like it actually gives the combatant any advantage, as it’s still all based on votes.

1 Like

Karn has unvei1ed the charade and revea1ed that Batt1ef1uffies is rigged!

1ike the e1ections or Miss America/universe. (in no way mentions actua1 wrest1ing)

1 Like

you could just tape the controller into his mouth so he can operate himself with his tongue?

1 Like

I see it as, the owner controlls the battlefluff into the arena, giving a fluffy untold power in the open world is reckless. Once the box is locked and the lights are on its robot fighting time… er i mean genetic monster, robot war, apocalyptic mad max bullshit fighting come to life…

1 Like