Battlefluffs Prologue part 2, a false start (ambitiousleather8309)

“Wooput’s Daddeh hab wots of fwee time sinz Mummah Katya gu bacc tu Woa-maney-uh.” The plump little blue fluffy stallion was very proud of how well he could pilot his wee little mech suit, “En gots Jamba Joofsies on deh wey heow. Hydwashun impoow-tan.”

“Wow! Look at all that gear! I’m glad someone is profiting from your parents’ divorce. Cotton, is this even legal by the rules??? You certainly look ready to kill some fluffies in the arena, your highness!!”

Rupert looked shocked, “Kiww?! Foweba sweepies?! NU! Nu Wooput nu do dat! Nu gamesies Wooput pway EBBUH!” the regal pudge ball scowled, “Wooput gun take Woa-bot toysies en gu homesies. Nu pway foweba sweepies gamesies.”

The hydraulic legs of the mech suit pounded loudly as the Mecha-fluffy stomped away from the competition.

“Well, shit. Nevermind then. I guess Prince Rupert withdraws before the games begin.”

28 Likes

I saw this and had a mini anxiety attack

You were about to receive a strongly worded letter

5 Likes

… well now i know where the files on the fluffy battle suit went - facepalms - i swear im gonna fire that tech

3 Likes

Ooh Rupert you are such a good boy

2 Likes

“PUSSY!!!” Ed shouts while the mech disappears into the horizon.

4 Likes

It is unbecoming for nobility not to cherish blood sports ( With all due respect for King Charles the Third. )
As a ( semi ) human being, on the other pseudohoof…

2 Likes

Maybe he took his mech to do something far more worthwhile, like rescue a fair maiden or go to Cinnabon.

6 Likes