Battlefluffs round 2: Horny Paladin (By: NekuChan)

horny paladin

I’m really bad with design, that’s why my fluffies look like copy-paste just with different manes and colors so I took a second take on Horny Paladin and make it hornier as suggested since compared with the other competitor she wouldn’t have a chance due to my lack of imagination for these kind of things xp

Taken fresh from the streets, equiped with a shield and some damage dealers. This poopie mummah is a white knight fighting for others either she likes it or not! Is ready to jon the Battlefluffs to earn the sketti prize to feed her foals with the name of Horny Paladin, not only because of the torns but I mean she is a fluffy mummah and a horny fuck by default.

Would she be able to win the big sketti price and secure her foals future? Or would she die in combat and let her foals starve in the box? Tune in for Battlefluffs round 2 to know!
Organizer @AMDk7

Original:

106 Likes

Not gonna lie, the name horny paladin made me laugh.

2 Likes

Was gonna call her “Horned” but realized she was a mummah and you know fluffy’s reputation xd

1 Like

I added your oh so horny paladin to the line up.

( it’s gonna be nothing but horny puns and jokes in here isnt it ? )

LMAO well, the Pandora’s box is open and the bad horny jokes free to roam around so I bet. Trying not to over do it tho xD

Well let’s hope she isn’t feeling horny.

If she loses, I’d appreciate that would be an actual line. Most fighters are male after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Shitstorm and Swish are female, so is Max
There are at least 4 female battle fluffies from the top off my head

Poker is err …no idea.
Nobody dares to come close enough to find out.

1 Like

welp, that makes it even more interesting for the outcome >:3
I hope mine loses tho xd

Oh ?
Why is that ?

I dunno, It’s a fluffy I pretty much created for abuse so I wanna see her being abused, also I tend to be super unlucky in that kind of thing. But we’ll see

1 Like

It all depends on the voters and the RNG.
( though i created a fluffy solely for abuse too his name is Gluestick it sucks to be him)

the design is quite simple, I’ve seen some of the other fluffies being way more badass
yeah, I remember him :smiley:

Simple design is good.
After all, other artists will have to draw her.
Part of the fun of all this, if you ask me .

4 Likes

Though if i can make a suggestion.
Give her a few more spikes on her sides, as a more defensive weapon.
she can be even hornier. ^^

( ouch, il see myself out)

2 Likes

Spiked Pillbug over here. :slight_smile:

I was thinking about it but might be a little too much.

Nonsense !
This is battlefluffies, we want over the top shenanigans.

6vvw2u

1 Like