Battlefluffs S3 Fight 2-H: Spin-2-Win vs. Shrapnel [Fluffus]

The fight you have ALL been waiting for! It’s a desperate MOTHER locked in mortal combat with an UNWILLING, living grenade!

Who! Will! WIN?! You decide!

Ding-ding-ding!!!
  • Spin-2-Win
  • Shrapnel
0 voters
39 Likes

Those tummy babbehs are getting the spin dryer treatment, win or lose those tummy babbehs are gonna come out looking like sloth from goonies. :glee:

10 Likes

I like the detail of Spin to win chipping away at shrapnel’s armor! Amazing work!!

If he loses i just hope the fact his armor (and by extension. Shrapnel himself) is basically a highly volatile nail bomb is considered. I want see something go boom!

6 Likes

Thank you! I think Shrapnel is an amazing character.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Didnt think people would like him as much as they do! Makes me glad i made him and participated!

3 Likes

I can already tell Shrapnel likely isn’t gonna win but I can hope

3 Likes

It’s not too late yet!

I didn’t realise spin 2 win won their round so this was a pleasant surprise.

3 Likes

Spin to win better win after that humiliation it gave me!!!

3 Likes

Truly a master of Fluffy artists! There’s so much character in them! I love them, you really get us rooting for both!

3 Likes

The scene with your style this one got heavy metal magazine vibe , awesome work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that. When I draw a Battlefuff fight I always aim to set up a 50-50 win chance “freeze frame”… but you never know what the audience is going to pick up on.

1 Like

Regardless of how this goes I need to do an after battle scene for this, and I should do one for the first fight I was in. Free for the rest of Xmas after today so should have time to do that. And I am gonna get myself a new drawing tablet.

3 Likes

I humbly request a large explosion

1 Like

I’d bet the next scene would’ve had both fluffies rebound off of each other.

1 Like

I imagine they have collided several times at this point, just to bound off one another again with (so far) non-critical damage exchanged. That’s why S2W has lost an eye, and has been impaled twice. Shrapnel is just panicking, and his armor won’t save him forever.

Especially once the condensation from his hyper ventilation ignites his volatile, breath restricting face guard…

1 Like

Look at the quality of this!!!

2 Likes