BATTLEFLUFFS: Slashstrike vs UNLIMITED POWER (By:GreaverBlade)

I’m convinced this fight would be a draw. Slashstrike is too scared and hungry to fight. Unlimited power is immobile. This would be a whining match.

• Slashstrike
  • Unlimited Power

0 voters

@AMDk7 All right, I got it done. Those capacitors… My poor hand…

14 Likes

Excellent.
Just Tired Sloth then, and them getting the right fight this time.

If you like I can remove you from the artist pool for the next stage.
In the first stage i wanted every artist to be able to draw a fight.
But the next stage only has 5 fights not 9.

1 Like

In my head Slashstrike eventually tries to hug UNLIMITED POWER and gets fried.
Also added links to each fighter’s original post.

3 Likes

Unlimited Power eventually falls, unable to stand any longer, and a lightning bolt sears into his foe from a sudden discharge due to the fall.

1 Like

Definitely voting for draw here.

1 Like

Appreciated! This was fun, but I need to get more skilled and faster to do stuff this complex in a timely fashion.

1 Like

That’s so hilariously inept i can see that happening.

No worries.

It participating that’s half the fun.

I figured Slashstrike would try attacking with his appendages, take a nasty shock, and then run away and hide in the corner.

In fact, I’m going to assume that’s what happens and Slashstrike gets a ring-out.

2 Likes

Ring outs are not allowed
One fluffy wil stand, one fluffy will fall.

…or at least cry a lot.

I honestly don’t know who to vote for,I think they could both win or lose!

Damn, im really surprised people picked unlimited power. He literally said he cant move. And unless the battery explodes or his opponent gets right on the prongs for suicide, idk how he can win.
I see it now “Unlimited Power wins, because slashstike slashed the battery and got shocked, but only he got shocked!”

1 Like

Amanda: “Stop whining and start fighting! Or go hungry, see if I care!”

This is a very tough fight…

I feel like this battle solely depends on Slashstrike’s IQ.

Is Shlashstrike smart enough to avoid the beam of death? Or dumb enough to attack the opponent to the place it sees first? (Which is in this case the front of Unlimited Power.)

Hey @Mexi , what is Shlashstrike’s IQ?

2 Likes

I feel like he wouldn’t fall, but instead he would run out of strength to hold the weight of the batteries letting their weight crush him.

But I can still see your idea being very likely!

1 Like

I doubt many (if not all) fluffies even know what electricity is so S.S. will probably just start chopping at whatever he can, unaware of any threat.

2 Likes

Some simply vote for who they want to win, not who would realistically win.
Personally, I like to think that every combatant has a chance to win regardless of matchup.

3 Likes

I am as surprised as you are.

And in addition to what you said, the Unlimited Power is practically blind because of that mask!

But now I see it too!

2 Likes

Well it’s time to call this one
With no trouble at al UNLIMITED POWER WINS !!!

1 Like