Battlefluffs: Tit-A-Ton 69000 versus Unlimited Power Version 2 (The Master Butcher)

In this round @Eded_ted’s Unlimited Power Version 2 is battling @Marakasaya1’s Tit-A-Ton 69000

Who will reign victorious?

The Fight is over! The winner is Unlimited Power MK II

• Unlimited Power Version 2
  • Tit-A-Ton 69000

0 voters

23 Likes

It’s lovely! It’s got the pulpy vibe of a golden age comic!

7 Likes

This was pretty challenging but fun for me to draw, and I learnt how to make polls on here. I’m really happy to be part of this.
Marakasaya, look what you made me draw. I normally don’t even draw crotchtits. :rofl:

5 Likes

Tit-A-Ton needs a reward just for it’s design alone. It’s straight up from horrorbox!

8 Likes

didn’t unlimited power v2 was created as an undefeatable joke?
at least one punch fluff will have a worthy opponent in the finals

4 Likes

@Mister_Owl I also thought it wasn’t going to be used in Battlefluffs, because it said so in Eded_Ted’s original post. But I suppose it’s participating anyway. Karn told me to draw these two.

1 Like

Yes. I was half joking when I asked if it could participate…

BUT REMEMBER! we aren’t voting for who is going to win, we are voting for who we want to win!

So if we want to, even kevin could defeat it!

7 Likes

I have this feeling Kevin is the seeded favorite. It’s always the quiet background one…

4 Likes

I also think Kevin is going to win Battlefluffs. He’s adorable, and people love an underdog.

4 Likes

This is fantastic! I didn’t dare dream that your way rendering things would bring such madness to these already outlandish designs.

The terror and madness of the component fluffies of Tit-a-Ton. The absolute unit that is Ultimate Power v.2. The grounded, solid feel of the foundation and the red brick wall in the background.

You’re such a good artist.

3 Likes

I second this. It could be a comic book cover… Y’know, in a different world where something like this could get on a comic book cover.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!
I also wanted to add, since I don’t think I showed how much I like it yesterday. Your Fornicator vs Bubbles comic is easily my favourite battle in all of Battlefluffs. The art, and the fact that it’s a whole comic with fight scenes. I’m happy you were the one to draw my Fluffy’s fight. I don’t know if she’s going to win or lose yet, but the comic alone already made participating worth it.

3 Likes

Looks awesome.
Especially the pilot’s expression.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Looks amazing, I love the expressions!

3 Likes

Sorry, Tit-A-Ton, the votes are in!

20230330_161628

4 Likes
2 Likes