" Bbs" (InfraredTurbine)

Hasbio’s airsoft! You have the fussy fluffies, and we, the solution!

Commissioned by RandomAirPeople

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

131 Likes

I thought I was going to be a gun that shot chirpies for a moment

20 Likes

I more thought it’d be a tranquilizer gun loaded with a formal that just kill it within a minute with the wording or some such.

6 Likes

Me :Did you try to reason with the mare?
Airsoft guy: mmmmmmmmm nah this is better “keep shooting”.
Mare: "pwease ,no mode,no whant bebbehs
Airsoft guy: I can’t hear you ,hell yeah I blew his eye out

6 Likes

“You only have yourself to blame hun.” He says as he sets the TV to record the 24 Hour Babbeh Marathon.

This was going to be a good day

13 Likes

YES!!!

5 Likes

old friend? that implies he’s used it before and she’s never learnt. how many sorry shootings dose she need before she learns?

13 Likes

Or different fluffy.

5 Likes

Fun and educational!

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Deserves one right in the butthole

3 Likes

Depends how many times she forgets.

3 Likes

Wait she said she wanted babies …right…
“should grab her rear-end up , spread her open with the gun and then unload” not just anti fuzzy , its anti babies to

3 Likes

Keep at it and tell her if she still want babbehs, if she stubbornly do gave another mags of 2 or 3

And then have another gun that have isopropyl alcohol 70% solution and spray on her.:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

What’s her problem? She wanted BBs and she got BBs. Ungrateful sow.

4 Likes

You can see it a mile away, no matter how bruised she was with all those pain, hasbio’s cursed programing would still kick in after seeing those babbeh shows and will STILL whine and demand.

Get a more powerful pellet gun with rapid fire.

4 Likes

pop pop pop, watching fussy fluffies drop

2 Likes

Hit her in an eye just to be sure. Also definitely spay the whiny bitch.

1 Like

Yep. Spay and then tell her she can have all the litters she wants. As she continues to enf every stallion and mare in the fluffy park and never get pregnant, tell her she must not want babies enough. Keep threatening to return the bed you bought for her babies to the store.

2 Likes

This makes me think of an angry autistic kid threatening to shoot up his school, like “How many sorry shootings do you need to have before you learn not to bully true and honest autistic geniuses?”