Be Careful What You Ask For (Pastry_Knight)

I might do something a bit more gruesome but I like the more psychological aspect of this as well.
Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #8 - Community Posts - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

99 Likes

Please tell me that’s their own foal?

11 Likes

OMG, YES!!!

THE IRONY! YES!!!

YES!!!

6 Likes

I’m bookmarking this

5 Likes

This reminds me of the Djinn from the Wishmaster movies.
It would definitely twist the fluffy’s desire for new legs into something like this.

4 Likes

This is a proud family tradition for these fluffies, Why else would pink not have legs.

7 Likes

“why are you complaining, you specifically asked for your babbehs weggies, you said you needed them for stomping bad babbehs who can’t go good poopies on there own”

Oh hey little guy didn’t see you there :hugs:

3 Likes

I want to see a whole comic series about this

2 Likes

Okay, next level - cut the legs into sections and sew them back together to make them striped and colourful next time. Good punishment for a smarty or bestest ‘pretty’ fluffy.

oh my god I love this. Amazing!

For some reason I want to see more babies waking up with their legs gone. Not being awake when they’re taken, just suddenly not having them and the confusion that brings.

4 Likes

on chromebook with somewhat rubbish tracking

8 Likes

Love how they think they’ll grow back

3 Likes

weggies are for good fluffies

2 Likes

Next, give a pillowfluff their “weggies” back, but instead of sewing on foal weggies, just sew on an entire foal! In an added twist of irony, the foals should be pillowed too!

i wanna see a foal with full grown legs sewn on now

1 Like

That fucking tapping

I gonna be honest i never though of the movie ref but dam you nailed it

1 Like

it’s actually quite hard to getthat drawn nicely, my foals are usually like adult leg size

6 Likes

peak physical fitness