Be strong, little daddeh - LostDauphin

A great feeling of sadness washed over me as I did this.

96 Likes

“Huggies and wuv is the only cancer treatment your HMO covers.”

21 Likes

OoooOOooOOoooooh… the two babies! :frowning:

6 Likes

There are times when hugs are the exact thing fluffies are needed for.

11 Likes

This is almost as sad as me talking to InfraredTurbine about the characters imaginary grandfather getting Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure from turbines during the war. :frowning:

6 Likes

Wow, it seems like your conversations with Turbine are really interesting xD

2 Likes

But at least your character’s grandfather was entitled to financial compensation.

3 Likes

xD I was actually asking if they got those commercials in their country which is how it came up.

Would have been Collab potential to get Booperino involved in if turbine needed a lawyer.

But I dont think turbines interested in the premise.

3 Likes

Thanks Obama! /s

2 Likes

On the one hand, you hate to see a kid in the hospital. On the other hand, the kid has a living teddy bear to cheer him up.

The revival of Bloom County that ran from 2016-2020 had some strips with a little kid who had cancer, that were stunningly beautiful and sad and hopeful all at once. This is the same genre-- not exactly sadbox, but not hugbox, more like ‘sadbox redeemed’.

4 Likes

I think its still going, no? Or did the kid’s story end around then?

1 Like

Really, this is what fluffies were supposed to be. Hugs and love, living stuffed animals that are there for kids no matter what.

8 Likes

:cold_sweat: awwwe hope lil daddeh recovers soon :pray:t2::sparkles:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:.

Agreed. I’m inspired to do a little more hugbox now.

2 Likes

I dunno, I refuse to use Facebook, and its really hard to find an archive elsewhere. The Go Comics archive ends June 2019; I know there are more–including a sequel to Calvin and Hobbes–but its a pain to find them.

1 Like

Shit man… your art looks like a benefit of some sort in some part of France, were only 56% will go actually to benefit, and rest on main costs for the event.

I would print this in put “Fluffy Baby Dialysis: help a child, soft as a cloud”, like for a charity.

2 Likes

Extreme sadbox.

2 Likes

I’m not crying.

You’re crying.

;~;

Heart hurties…