Bean Part: 5 By: Hidden_Eng

Lmao being around expired milk won’t give them the runs like that. It will only effect humans if we drink it but to each their own lmao I’d give em a pass the support beam for the ramp did break so he couldn’t use it lmao :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::joy:

3 Likes

Like I already told a-s, truth is irrelevant

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: true true

2 Likes

It keeps happening! :laughing:

Really looking forward to where this goes. This is an excellent series of unitentional disasters! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Even an abuser says it’s the man’s fault.

The gods are with us tonight!

The truth is everything that matters.

3 Likes

the ramp did break

Litterbox didn’t, pussy.

1 Like

As true as that may be my good sir but how would you expect poor little bean here to use said unbroken litter box…if he can barely reach the ledge to pull himself up assuming he has the strength to pull him self up that is don’t get me wrong he still will be punished but that aside how would you purpose he still be able to use the litter box…hhhmmmmm

Everything was stacked against him from the start

1 Like

I think every fluffy owner learns to be prepared for the possibility that they will get home, and their fluffy will be dead and there will be poop everywhere.

1 Like

Oh no prepare for the nuclear shit-storm that is coming.

Bada bing ring a ding, bay-beeeee.

1 Like

5lrviw

1 Like

#StinkyBean

Wait, Bean drank the milk? I’ve checked every page several times and I didn’t catch that.

he drank it off-screan on page 2

Maybe @hidden_eng should have shown the empty milk bottle to indicate that. It’s a bit confusing.

Or maybe I’m just being an idiot again. I unfortunately suffer from chronic idiocy. There’s no cure, I’m afraid.

Maybe it was a mistake. I am sure it is just a question of experience and practice
Which I do suggest him to get because he definitely have potential

1 Like

Which is why I’m suggesting this. Constructive criticism is always welcome, isn’t it?

1 Like

Hi, he actually did. The only reason why I didn’t draw it was for the lack of skill of drawing fluffies.

Sorry if it caused a misunderstanding.

3 Likes